Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Funeral cortege through Bexley this morning...

edited November 2019 in Not Sports Related
Anyone else see this or get caught up In  the traffic mayhem..?

Must have been over 50 cars with their hazards on following the funeral cars.....saw one bloke hanging out of the door/window drinking out of a bottle. Even blocked the Black Prince roundabout to stop traffic filtering in, like the police do when they want to keep everyone together.

Hearse had a floral tribute to 'CU2'  (or maybe 'CUZ') on the top. Anyone know who this was ??.....very unusual to see so many cars & vans  all following each other.  No taxis/black cabs so not a cabbie.

Comments

• Too soon to be the Orpington bus driver I presume?
  • Sounds like a typical gypsy funeral.
  • I don’t know but I am guessing it was a Pikey funeral.
  • My request is to drive at a normal speed when i pass away .
    I don't want to inconvenience others now or when I'm passed away 
  • The P word that mustn’t be mentioned?
    To late, I have already mentioned it.
  • sounds like a gypsy funeral. had one in Petts wood the other week. completely blocked up traffic for half an hour. 
    I like your thinking

Dont want tears at my funeral either, dont take life seriously now so dont want people crying over me!!
  • I don’t know but I am guessing it was a Pikey funeral.
    RIP to whoever it was. But look out for the backlash from William Shakespeare... 
  • Sponsored links:

• We allowing 'pikey' on here now are we?

Just checking for the hypocrites.
  • Yes why not... 
  • edited November 2019
    Yes why not... 
    Because its offensive to travellers. I know many (Romany not tinker) and they hate the word. 

Would you be happy if i started saying 'its a typical n*****r/p*ki/ch*nk funeral'?

I can't say it bothers me as I'm not a traveller, but the levels of hypocrisy that surround it never fails to amaze me.
  • Not sure I see any point in this thread???
    Ditto 
  • edited November 2019
    Couldn't give a shit what i get called.. Been called plenty on here and by you, I just laugh it off... People get offended if the sun's out.

Wish the lot who killed the copper just up the road from me soon piss off though, as they are banned from every establishment within a 5 mile radius. That doesn't bother them though as they thieve anyway... Mustn't offend them though. 

this isn't the takeover thread you know …..
  • Couldn't give a shit what i get called.. Been called plenty on here and by you, I just laugh it off... People get offended if the sun's out.

Wish the lot who killed the copper just up the road from me soon piss off though, as they are banned from every establishment within a 5 mile radius. That doesn't bother them though they as thieve anyway... Mustn't offend them though. 
    Oh god you're hard. Did you read what i actually wrote.
  • Anyone else see this or get caught up In  the traffic mayhem..?

Must have been over 50 cars with their hazards on following the funeral cars.....saw one bloke hanging out of the door/window drinking out of a bottle. Even blocked the Black Prince roundabout to stop traffic filtering in, like the police do when they want to keep everyone together.

Hearse had a floral tribute to 'CU2'  (or maybe 'CUZ') on the top. Anyone know who this was ??.....very unusual to see so many cars & vans  all following each other.  No taxis/black cabs so not a cabbie.

No, I didn't see it or get caught up in it.
    Here you go .
  • Sponsored links:

• Couldn't give a shit what i get called.. Been called plenty on here and by you, I just laugh it off... People get offended if the sun's out.

Wish the lot who killed the copper just up the road from me soon piss off though, as they are banned from every establishment within a 5 mile radius. That doesn't bother them though they as thieve anyway... Mustn't offend them though. 
    Hard lol what's that got to do with it.. And yes I did.. I would not care if you said that. not in the slightest, as I said people get offended for no bloody reason particularly if it has nothing to do with them... 

Hard lol what's that got to do with it.. And yes I did.. I would not care if you said that. not in the slightest, as I said people get offended for no bloody reason particularly if it has nothing to do with them... 
    You're not all there are you.

I literally put 'I know many (Romany not tinker) and they hate the word........I can't say it bothers me as I'm not a traveller, but the levels of hypocrisy that surround it never fails to amaze me.'

I like your thinking

Dont want tears at my funeral either, dont take life seriously now so dont want people crying over me!!
    When is it, i’ll book the day off?
  • cabbles said:
    I've already mapped out @The31YearMan's departure.  His final days will be in a nursing home outside the Bescot stadium that he saw advertised in the programme when we played them a few years ago.  He will take comfort from the fact that he can look outside the window of his room, and see the comforting sight of a solid League One stadium, that he hopefully would've visited 27 times in his 31 year journey, that started in 2015/16.  As he is taking his dying breaths, I insist that the nurse turn his bed to another window, overlooking the RAC centre as you come off the M1.

His funeral carriage will be a scaled down dj coach, his pall bearers led by John from Larkfield.  His wake will be at the cricketers club Burnley.
    My funeral going to be the day after an away game.
    Seeing as the coffin will probably be not allowed on the train will get family and friends to sort out a dj coach.
    Theyll be no moaning from me , well i hope not and im happy to start my journey from larkfied.
    Seeing as im getting on from next season i will be giving the wife a list of what boozer for what game and tell her to stick a grand behind the bar so you can all have half a lager.
    Whilst sitting here writing this post im quite looking forward to the day.

Sorry hard. Just (politely) asking if anyone saw it passing through Bexley this morning & if they knew who he/she was. Never seen anything like it.....the length of Bourne Road from the chippy on the roundabout to Gravel Hill was just a stream of vehicles all with their hazard lights on.  

Not picking fights with anyone & no idea what race, colour or creed the deceased was.....and nor do I care.

It's a sad day when you cant start a thread without getting stick or people posting looking for an arguement.