Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Booked our train tickets to

Burnley & Swansea. £36 for Burnley & £30 for Swansea. Looking forward to both trips, two new grounds for me.
You'll never know the football might make them great days out.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Burnley & Swansea. £36 for Burnley & £30 for Swansea. Looking forward to both trips, two new grounds for me.

yeah, both those Clubs are playing some decent stuff at the moment. Shame we are the opposition !!
  • The Swansea stadium looks quite impressive from the train as you go past...
  • Fair play mate.
  • Glad your up for it Guinness, the lads need every drop of support they can get.
  • booked bristol city, swansea and reading.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Burnley & Swansea. £36 for Burnley & £30 for Swansea. Looking forward to both trips, two new grounds for me.

yeah, both those Clubs are playing some decent stuff at the moment. Shame we are the opposition !!

exactly, at least when it wasn't as exciting as some hoped for in the premiership , seeing the likes of man utd arsenal and liverpool rip us a new bumhole wasn't as painful as watching the dross we're losing too now but then i did appreciate the good times... thankyou alan curbishley
  • oohaah, please don't ruin any more threads with this repeated post. We've heard you a million times. Thanks