Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just an apology that needs to be done!

I've sent a message to @Brendan_O_Connell for my unnecessary and negative outburst earlier on, hope he reads it and accepts my apology but I thought I apologise to you CharltonLifers as well. Last thing I want is to be disconnected from you CharltonLifers because of my unnecessary and negative  outburst. I'm not usually like that and I even shocked myself afterwards.
Hope all you CharltonLifers can forgive and accept my apology and hope all of you are having a decent Saturday evening.
Up the Charlton, bring on tomorrow hoping the boys can get us another 3 points which I'm positive about.

Comments

• edited November 2019
    I've sent a message to @Brendan_O_Connell for my unnecessary and negative outburst earlier on, hope he reads it and accepts my apology but I thought I apologise to you CharltonLifers as well. Last thing I want is to be disconnected from you CharltonLifers because of my unnecessary and negative  outburst. I'm not usually like that and I even shocked myself afterwards.
    Hope all you CharltonLifers can forgive and accept my apology and hope all of you are having a decent Saturday evening.
    Up the Charlton, bring on tomorrow hoping the boys can get us another 3 points which I'm positive about.
    Ha ha. You have to kind of get to know people to realise who is being serious and who is pulling your leg.
    Tbf there are some on here that would actually have been serious in what Brendan said.
    You just didn't fall in at all.
    What was more surprising were the people who have posted on here for 10 years and were still whooshed (went over their heads).
  • I've sent a message to @Brendan_O_Connell for my unnecessary and negative outburst earlier on, hope he reads it and accepts my apology but I thought I apologise to you CharltonLifers as well. Last thing I want is to be disconnected from you CharltonLifers because of my unnecessary and negative  outburst. I'm not usually like that and I even shocked myself afterwards.
    Isn't there a thread for this already?
    Knew someone would post this haha
  • I wouldnt worry too much @SouthLondonisRed ... You get little arguments on here all the time between people over even the little things

Its what makes CharltonLife great, we can talk and discuss topics with so many different types of people

Imagine there are some on here that I wouldnt even talk to in real life if we hadnt spoken on CharltonLife because of different backgrounds etc.
    No it isnt 
  • No need to apologise.

@Brendan_O_Connell wasn't being serious. You need to check his serious thread.

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/86958/leeds-to-face-racism-probe#latest
  • I wouldnt worry too much @SouthLondonisRed ... You get little arguments on here all the time between people over even the little things

Its what makes CharltonLife great, we can talk and discuss topics with so many different types of people

Imagine there are some on here that I wouldnt even talk to in real life if we hadnt spoken on CharltonLife because of different backgrounds etc.
    No it isnt 
    Oh yes it is.
  • Make Charlton Life Great Again
  • I've sent a message to @Brendan_O_Connell for my unnecessary and negative outburst earlier on, hope he reads it and accepts my apology but I thought I apologise to you CharltonLifers as well. Last thing I want is to be disconnected from you CharltonLifers because of my unnecessary and negative  outburst. I'm not usually like that and I even shocked myself afterwards.
    Ha ha. You have to kind of get to know people to realise who is being serious and who is pulling your leg.
    Tbf there are some on here that would actually have been serious in what Brendan said.
    You just didn't fall in at all.
    What was more surprising were the people who have posted on here for 10 years and were still whooshed (went over their heads).
    I will try mate 😂
  • Sponsored links:

No it isnt 
    No its my Match Previews that make CharltonLife great, but I was being modest
  • Not sure I can forgive you.

I’ll post again in the morning when I’ve figured out what I’m offended about.

No it isnt 
    Everyone knows its my many threads but whatever

No it isnt 
    Everyone knows its my many threads but whatever
    Do you have any particular favourites, I guess a highlights reel would be good? ;)
  • No need to apologise. I thought Brendan was a bit naughty on winding you up, what with you being such a new poster.  Don’t take it personally. 

Keep on posting. 
  • edited November 2019
    Link for the thread in question? Must’ve missed that one lol 
  • Link for the thread in question? Must’ve missed that one lol 
    If only we had a thread which highlighted arguments ;)
  • You brightened up my day. Still not convinced you weren't on a wind up though.
    Up the Charlton, bring on tomorrow hoping the boys can get us another 3 points which I'm positive abou@

@SouthLondonisRed  - Mate, honestly there is absolutely no need to apologise.  I was just trying to have a bit of a laugh with you.  Shame about the result today but I hope you had a good weekend.  

All the best.  :)

Up the Charlton, bring on tomorrow hoping the boys can get us another 3 points which I'm positive abou@

@SouthLondonisRed  - Mate, honestly there is absolutely no need to apologise.  I was just trying to have a bit of a laugh with you.  Shame about the result today but I hope you had a good weekend.  

All the best.  :)

https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/19050/jokes

Jokes thread is here if you are trying to have a laugh. Ta.
  • Sponsored links:

• You MAKE apologies.....
    100 lines for the new boy
  • lolwray said:
    You MAKE apologies.....
    100 lines for the new boy
    Can you not post about doing 100 lines on here please.  There's a thread for that... 

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/87042/london-the-drugs-capital-of-europe/p1