Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Allsvenskan final day 2019...

A Djurgardens squad that contains Fredrik Ulvestad and Astrit Ajdarevic are about to bottle their league title.

They are losing 2-0 away at Norrkoping in the first half while Malmo are winning 2-0 at Orebro and Hammarby are 1-0 up at home to Hacken. Both teams have jumped above Djurgardens on goal difference as it stands. All three teams on 65 points from 30 games.

They have 50 minutes to find two goals to save their season. Lots of drama coming up.

Comments

• edited November 2019
    Malmo scored 53, conceded 16

Hammarby scored 72, conceded 37

Djurgardens scored 51, conceded 19

Djurgardens cannot win on goal difference, they must take at least a point from Norrkoping.

If Hammarby win by one more than Malmo, they will win the league. With Malmo currently winning 2-0, Hammarby must score twice more and win 3-0.
  • But let us know what happens.
  • HT in all three games and scores are still the same. Big second half needed from Djurgardens and Hammarby who each need two goals. Malmo in the driving seat...
  • Hammarby have conceded an equaliser.

Djurgardens have pulled a goal back. Still 40 minutes to play to find one more.
  • I know nothing about this but now want Hammarby to win given they've only one it once before and seem to be the least liikely winner on the day. And I'm going to presume they are entertaining given their goals scored for an against tallies. 
  • I know nothing about this but now want Hammarby to win given they've only one it once before and seem to be the least liikely winner on the day. And I'm going to presume they are entertaining given their goals scored for an against tallies. 
    They need three in a little over half an hour... if any team can do it, Hammarby can.
  • Malmo score a third. That means Hammarby now need four. The equation stays the same for Djurgardens, they just need to equalise.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've been to Djurgarden, and Adjarevic plays for them, so........come on Djurgarden.
  • edited November 2019
    Malmo 4-0. Starting to think it's not going to happen for Hammarby....
  • Malmo 4-0. Starting to think it's not going to happen for Hammarby....
    I have an ex colleague from Sweden who is a Hammarby fan .......... Come on Djurgarden.
    :neutral:
  • Goal for Djurgardens! 2-2 and they go back to the top...
  • That goal made Malmo angry. Now they're winning 5-0.
  • About 25 minutes left for them to hold on to their point. Norrkoping are no mugs and will finish the season in 5th.
  • mrbligh said:
    2-2!
    Uh Oh, Callum, you are not the only one watching this !
  • Hammarby have scored and now lead 2-1 but they need too many more to jump above Malmo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hammarby have scored and now lead 2-1 but they need too many more to jump above Malmo.
    Hang on... 3-1 now
    But if Djurgarden draw or better then they win the league, right?.
    Does placings mean a difference for Europe Qualification?
  • Red card for Norrkoping.
  • Interesting relegation battle still going on at the other end too. All teams down there can still survive.
  • is this on youtube?
  • Ulvestad / Ajdarevic look set to join Tucudean / Polish Pete / Nego (?) has having played Champions League Football after escaping the network, bet they're not the only players either

Bet in a Belgian bedroom there is a smug kid wanking himself to death right now!!
  • is this on youtube?
    I have the Djurgardens game on ESPN here.
  • And what made you so interested in the Danish League,
    Callum?
    Swedish
  • And what made you so interested in the Danish League,
    Callum?
    Svenska normally means Swedish, Athelstan.