Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luton away tickets

Luton have just released there tickets for our game, looking at there website I'm guessing we have a full away end allocation?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/lutontown/EDP/Event/Index/1347

Comments

• Options
    their ground even looks tinpot on a seating map
  • Options
    As a guide to what we can expect, Bristol city sold out there last week and got 1,032 tickets.
  • Options
    As a guide to what we can expect, Bristol city sold out there last week and got 1,032 tickets.
    Yeah that's with a reduced away end, it's a 60/40 split for most teams. Only one other club has been given the full allocation so far this year. 
  • Options
    Any clue as to when the Luton tickets will go on sale?
  • Options
    Looking at their prices seems as though it’s likely to be

Adults - £25
    Over 65s & U22 - £19
    U17 - £9
    U10 - £6

Massive jump from U17 to the next stage up. 
  • Options
    I'm hoping this week, was looking to buy luton and Swansea at the same time considering they are 3 days apart, but I'm at risk of not getting a pair in J block if I wait much longer and I begrudge paying £1.50 for a transaction if I buy them one at a time. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I'm hoping this week, was looking to buy luton and Swansea at the same time considering they are 3 days apart, but I'm at risk of not getting a pair in J block if I wait much longer and I begrudge paying £1.50 for a transaction if I buy them one at a time. 

Swansea isn't until the 2nd January Shine.
  • Options
    luton and shef weds are back to back games. 

• Options

At least he got the S correct!
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    shine166 said:

Ah lol the other Welsh team I meant Cardiff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cardiff, luton, Sheffield weds all within a week 👍
  • Options
     shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

Ah lol the other Welsh team I meant Cardiff

I'm sure most Swansea fans wouldn't mind you confusing them with Cardiff!  :D
  • Options
    Any idea when these will go on sale, somebody at the club just keeps saying 'probably tomorrow '.
  • Options
    When I called the ticket office last week they said they’d be on sale this week..
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    When I called the ticket office last week they said they’d be on sale this week..
    Probably waiting for Luton to sell out now after WBA, to avoid any aggro 
  • Options
    Most likely tomorrow.