Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hermann Hreidarsson

Is the new assistant coach at Southend. Sol Campbell has been appointed manager.

Comments

• Welcome to Roots Hall, Hermann.

Could be a looong season.....
  • Did they get two reds 2nite?
  • Herman was king of relegations.....I reckon that’s ominous
  • Oops good start 7-1 loss
    I think Saturday is their first game in charge .  Then the magic will start!
  • Surprised at this, as I thought “The Puffin Man” was living back in Iceland.
  • Played together at Pompey?
    I remember when he signed for us (it was out of the transfer window as Ipswich were in administration, but he couldn’t play for us until the start of the next season) anyway, his first game watching us was against Leeds....1-6. He does like to start with a proper hammering. 
  • By the way......he was called “The Puffin Man” because he used to be sent frozen Puffins from Iceland. Certainly whilst he was playing with us.
    They are something of a delicacy in Iceland, it’s the only country in the world where it’s legal to hunt them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope it works at well for that coaching team at Roots Hall.

Should be very good training sessions for strikers and defenders. Sol, Andy and HH should be able to raise technical levels.

I now hope they stay up.
  • Hope it works at well for that coaching team at Roots Hall.

Should be very good training sessions for strikers and defenders. Sol, Andy and HH should be able to raise technical levels.

I now hope they stay up.
    Will be a real achievement to turn this around.
  • They lost 1-7 to Darren Moore's Doncaster.
    Darren Moore has managed 64 games.
    He hasn't even managed two complete seasons (technically he hasn't managed one complete season).

But that was his second 7-1 win as a manager.
  • Cue the song 'Moore, Moore, Moore'.
  • By the way......he was called “The Puffin Man” because he used to be sent frozen Puffins from Iceland. Certainly whilst he was playing with us.
    They are something of a delicacy in Iceland, it’s the only country in the world where it’s legal to hunt them.
    Arent all puffins frozen? Or at the very least, jolly cold.