Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: Charlton Athletic 3-0 Derby County

many thanks to the 89 Lifers who gave marks:

Comments

• Well done Pratters!

Leko's score seems slightly generous when you look at his individual performance
  • Great job again LL. Thanks.
  • Well done Pratters!

Leko's score seems slightly generous when you look at his individual performance
    Ooh, that's a bit harsh.

Whilst his final ball/shot may be slightly lacking and he can be a little bit frustrating in possession, he does a lot of harrying, chasing down, tracking back, making runs that open up space for others ... in other words: team stuff.

The sort of effort that Lord Bowyer demands.
  • I demand a Stewards' Enquiry!

No assist for BeckenSarr the Enforcer?

His chipped ball for Willo set up Macca's goal and deserves official recognition.
  • Assisting the assist... that would be an interesting stat...

Anyway, well deserved recognition for Pratley. He was immense on Saturday.

His chipped ball for Willo set up Macca's goal and deserves official recognition.
    Steward says......................

NO

Steward says......................

NO
    Boo!

😉
  • I see Partley and Lockyer are both on 3 yellows, knowing our fortunes they both will get there 5th yellow in the Preston game then be Suspended against Millwall..... that's the last thing we want happening.
    Hopefully I haven't jinxed it 😐
  • Well done Pratters!

Ooh, that's a bit harsh.

Whilst his final ball/shot may be slightly lacking and he can be a little bit frustrating in possession, he does a lot of harrying, chasing down, tracking back, making runs that open up space for others ... in other words: team stuff.

I never said he was rubbish, just that his score of over 7 was slightly generous. 

Yes he worked hard for the team, but so did Simon Church
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done Pratters!

Leko runs and runs to close down despite being hit and miss when the ball is at his feet.
    Both Leko and Sam Field may not be considered good enough for WBA squad but both are contributing for CAFC.

• Well done Pratters!

Ooh, that's a bit harsh.

I never said he was rubbish, just that his score of over 7 was slightly generous. 

Yes he worked hard for the team, but so did Simon Church
    Under Lord Bowyer it's a team game; the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Leko's work and effort without the ball was worthy of at least a 7 in my eyes.

And yes, Spongefoot worked hard for the team; I'd have marked him accordingly ...

... with approoriate points deduction for being a naff striker  😉
  • Cheers LL
  • Thanks LL, there were 2,999 Derby fans.
  • edited October 2019
    Well done Pratters!

Ooh, that's a bit harsh.

Some people don't notice that. I'm sure Bowyer does though :)
  • Is that our highest average? Thought everyone was immense on Saturday 
  • Thanks LL, there were 2,999 Derby fans.
    thanks CE - edit done
  • rananegra said:
    Is that our highest average? Thought everyone was immense on Saturday 
    no it will take a lot to beat Barnsley away in the 2012/13 season with 8.48 - 0-6 wasn't it?
  • Appears Gallagher has overtaken Pearce in the Statbank POTY race... not sure if that happened at the weekend or against Fulham.
  • who would of believed that Pratley would be second in the hunt for POTY in the Championship when he first came to us? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone got a link to the statbank for the 6-0 i know Kerkar and Fuller scored...
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Anyone got a link to the statbank for the 6-0 i know Kerkar and Fuller scored...
    Tell me which match which season and I’ll put to up
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Anyone got a link to the statbank for the 6-0 i know Kerkar and Fuller scored...
    This one?

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/54510/statbank-barnsley-0-6-charlton-plus-the-promorelegator
  • Well done Pratters!

I’m standing by my Leko comment as tonight he’ll get far worse scores because we lost, despite his individual performance not being that different from that against Derby