Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The club need to go to the Arbitration Court for Sport...

...to look into the incident that has seen Bow get him banned for three games and fined £4k. He said he did not shout or swear and yet still gets a dreconian punishment. There are many injustices in the game and one club needs to set a precedent by my making the move of taking a matter the Arbitration Court for Sport over such a matter. Why can it not be Charlton?

Comments

• He accepted the punishment.

He's still in the ground.

• edited October 2019
    He accepted the punishment.

He also plead guilty to the charge......if that’s the right expression.
  • Somehow I just knew this thread was started by you! 
  • Snowflake
  • He accepted the punishment.

He also plead guilty to the charge......if that’s the right expression.

He accepted the punishment.

Oh fair enough!
  • Somehow I just knew this thread was started by you! 
    Ha, that’s the first thought I just had!
  • Or failing that it would be good if the club could put it on the OS the FA's reasons and what was transpired. Just take an FA fine if neccessary.
  • Let’s have another drink and think about this.
  • ...to look into the incident that has seen Bow get him banned for three games and fined £4k. He said he did not shout or swear and yet still gets a dreconian punishment. There are many injustices in the game and one club needs to set a precedent by my making the move of taking a matter the Arbitration Court for Sport over such a matter. Why can it not be Charlton?

Dreconian?
  • iainment said:
    ...to look into the incident that has seen Bow get him banned for three games and fined £4k. He said he did not shout or swear and yet still gets a dreconian punishment. There are many injustices in the game and one club needs to set a precedent by my making the move of taking a matter the Arbitration Court for Sport over such a matter. Why can it not be Charlton?

Dreconian?
    Hmm.  Maybe one for the grammar police thread.  I would have expected you to realise the poster meant Draconian.  Which I believe is descriptive of excessively harsh treatment ascribed to a certain Draco; hence the capitalisation.  Or maybe you did and this was just a fishing exercise, in which case congratulations.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tbf we did quite well when he was last banned.
  • CatAddick said:
    iainment said:

Dreconian?
    Hmm.  Maybe one for the grammar police thread.  I would have expected you to realise the poster meant Draconian.  Which I believe is descriptive of excessively harsh treatment ascribed to a certain Draco; hence the capitalisation.  Or maybe you did and this was just a fishing exercise, in which case congratulations.
    No. Just a stupid thread with stupid spelling to justify it's stupid self. 
    If anyone wants to use draconian in respect of this they deserve to be called out.
    I don't think anyone will be executed or put into slavery for this. Which is what the Draconian laws did.
  • Apologies for being rude about this. Drink and the internet don't mix well for me.