Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall tickets to go on restricted sale (SOLD OUT)

edited October 2019 in Match Day Travel

Restriction Phases are as follow (two tickets per Fan ID):

1.    580 points & VG – Monday, October 14th - 2pm

2.    580 Points – Tuesday, October 15th – 9.30am

3.    550 Points & VG – Tuesday, October 15th – 2pm

4.    550 Points – Wednesday, October 16th – 9.30am

5.    500 Points or VG – Wednesday, October 16th – 2pm

6.    460 Points – Friday, October 18th – 9.30am

7.    350 Points – Friday, October 18th – 2pm

8.    230 Points – Monday, October 21st – 2pm

9.    100 Points – Tuesday, October 22nd – 9.30am

10.  General sale - Tuesday, October 22nd – 2pm

Unsure of your Fan ID? Supporters can find out their ID by emailing tickets@cafc.co.uk.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5da05c2eab51c/tickets-millwall-away-goes-on-sale-on-monday

Comments

• edited October 2019
    29 quid!

2176 tickets.  I've got no hope then.  Might be a good thing. 

• Last Millwall - Charlton away match I went to allowed fans to sit in the bottom section, are they too scared to give us the whole stand?
  • Curb_It said:
    29 quid!

2176 tickets.  I've got no hope then.  Might be a good thing. 

Grade A game, the pull that is Charlton Athletic.
  • Phase 7 for ST holders who've been to every away game this season...hmm
  • Sponsored links:

• That sales phasing process looks fair to me - I’m sure there will be millions of complaints however 
  • An unusual age cut off too, with the discount for over 61s rather than over 60s or over 65s
  • What's the odds on Dave Brickhead?
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank god. 

• alicwkd said:
    I've heard that Dave Brickhead will be appointed new Millwall manager. Can't say any more but it's from a very reliable source. 
    Lots of talk about him.

Bookies favourite now and we know they never get it wrong.
  • Addickted said:
    Why should I have to pay £9 more than a highly paid Colonel, Wing Commander or First Officer?
    Is that a one off or a standard thing? Really weird and American. 
  • Uboat said:
    Addickted said:
    Why should I have to pay £9 more than a highly paid Colonel, Wing Commander or First Officer?
    Is that a one off or a standard thing? Really weird and American. 
    Standard. We offer it to our fans so we have to offer it to the away fans. They get reduced season tickets prices as well. 

Whats weird about giving our serving armed forces reduced tickets? I think it’s a nice touch personally. 
    I can't believe that I agree with you for once and have given you a like. 
  • edited October 2019
    For all those  thinking of going I just want to let you know that me & Golfie jnr will be going. I have never seen us win there, having missed the infamous "dec in the snow" match. Best I've seen is the 2-2 draw at the old Den in the late 80's when were 2-0 up ! 

• For all those  thinking of going I just want to let you know that me & Golfie jnr will be going. I have never seen us win there, having missed the infamous "dec in the snow" match. Best I've seen is the 2-2 draw at the old Den in the late 80's when were 2-0 up ! 

You will be happy to know that this season we will smash them. 
  • For all those  thinking of going I just want to let you know that me & Golfie jnr will be going. I have never seen us win there, having missed the infamous "dec in the snow" match. Best I've seen is the 2-2 draw at the old Den in the late 80's when were 2-0 up ! 

This years the year