Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Police

edited October 2019 in Not Sports Related

Anyone know which one this is? Sounds charming!

Comments

• Take your pick mate
  • Stick to the original thread please.
  • Sorry hadn't seen that. 
  • Only slightly related, but I saw a tweet the other day that police at Charlton had started trialling face recognition technology for matches.
  • This tweet has been posted three times on CL now.  
  • Ive got so much to say about this, but dont know where to post it so Ive decided to leave it and let it go
  • Ive got so much to say about this, but dont know where to post it so Ive decided to leave it and let it go
    Surely posting about not knowing where to post things should be on a separate thread called 'Knowing where to post things'.

I expected better from a mod to be honest. 
  • Croydon said:
    Only slightly related, but I saw a tweet the other day that police at Charlton had started trialling face recognition technology for matches.
    Got kicked out of the east stand about 10year ago for taking the piss out of a steward who tripped over walking up the stairs, hope they don't recognise me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:
    Only slightly related, but I saw a tweet the other day that police at Charlton had started trialling face recognition technology for matches.
    Is that to identify Roland?
  • Croydon said:
    face but not faeces recognition ?
    Does that mean you've also soiled yourself?
  • Croydon said:
    face but not faeces recognition ?
    Dirty business that
  • Lots of smart arses. No answers!
    Charlton Life Police
    Does that mean you've also soiled yourself?
    Thrice daily
  • Ive decided to leave it and let it go
    Same as the guy running the offy...
  • Fumbluff said:
    Ive decided to leave it and let it go
    Same as the guy running the offy...
    Women can shit emselves too you chauvinist
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:
    ‘Allo, allo, allo, This tweet has been posted three times on CL now.  
    Fixed it for you...
  • aliwibble said:
    Yep, but if it was a woman the police wouldn't have described her as "himself" in the original tweet
    So Charlton Police have assumed their gender??? Really boils my pi55 that. Institutional genderism alive and well in SE7 i see
  • The Charlton police are the best in the world
    I don't believe some of these stories i've heard
    About drunk Stella sellers who are soiling their pants
    That's so ridiculous it must just be bants...