Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pointless

Bloke and his wife got to the final of tonight’s Pointless on tv. When asked by Alexander Armstrong what he would do with the prize money he said “buy a season ticket for Charlton Athletic”.  They lost unfortunately (only just). 

Comments

• Love a bit of Pointless 
  • Bloke and his wife got to the final of tonight’s Pointless on tv. When asked by Alexander Armstrong what he would do with the prize money he said “buy a season ticket for Charlton Athletic”.  They lost unfortunately (only just). 
    Clearly a boycotter
  • A great pointless question for Charlton fans would be "Players signed in the Roland  Years " I've got 3 pointless answers in mind   anyone want to take a stab? 
  • Anil Koc
  • Loic Nego
  • I think the concept of the show is really underrated. If I had a tv, would definitely watch it again
  • To be fair the majority of his signings were pointless
  • Does anybody know what the pointless Charlton related winning answer was on one episode? 
  • Vinnie V. said:
    Does anybody know what the pointless Charlton related winning answer was on one episode? 
    Goal of the season winners - Sean Bartlett

I think Curbishley was winning answer once too.
  • Sponsored links:

• There was a question about grounds designed by Archibald Leitch to which the answer was the Valley but that is not correct.
  • Off_it said:
    Vinnie V. said:
    Does anybody know what the pointless Charlton related winning answer was on one episode? 

Yep. I felt a little bit of pride while watching it. 
  • Rod Fanni

Get in !! 🤪
  • I think the concept of the show is really underrated. If I had a tv, would definitely watch it again
    Go on Pointless. With the winnings you can buy yourself a TV  :)
  • Vinnie V. said:
    Off_it said:
    Vinnie V. said:

Yep. I felt a little bit of pride while watching it. 
    I remember shouting that one out at the screen over and over again!

The worst ones are when they don't read out your answer at the end, so you never know if it was pointless or if you were even right!
  • Oguchi Onyewu
  • Bloke and his wife got to the final of tonight’s Pointless on tv. When asked by Alexander Armstrong what he would do with the prize money he said “buy a season ticket for Charlton Athletic”.  They lost unfortunately (only just). 

Were they Australian?
    Go on Pointless. With the winnings you can buy yourself a TV  :)
    We got a tv, it's just ain't plumbed into the propaganda circulated on the terrestrial UK channels. Pointless was a programme I've got fonder memories of though...
  • Last week 

There was a question “Who has never won the FA Cup”

A Chap chose CAFC......

I went chicken oriental - grrrrr

EVERYONE knows we have won the FA Cup - don’t they??? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• edited October 2019
    BR3red said:
    Last week 

There was a question “Who has never won the FA Cup”

A Chap chose CAFC......

I went chicken oriental - grrrrr

EVERYONE knows we have won the FA Cup - don’t they??? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, there's a boy in the photo who no one knows. Evrryone knows that ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Marcus Tudgay 
  • edited October 2019
    Cant believe how long Pointless and The Chase have gone on for.
    Both terrific formulas.
  • Vinnie V. said:
    Might be on here: https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/76571/charlton-related-questions-on-quiz-shows
  • Went on pointless a few years ago with my mate. Won the show and got the trophy but buggered up the jackpot question. Really good day and such a buzz being in a studio. Richard Osman was really friendly and chatty, Alexander Armstrong was ok but didn't chat in between segments.
    Recommend going on a game show to anyone, really enjoyed it.
    Osman really into football and a Fulham supporter ain't he?
  • Oguchi Onyewu
    That was one 
  • Marco Motta
    Zakarya Bergdich
    Chris Eagles
  • Went on pointless a few years ago with my mate. Won the show and got the trophy but buggered up the jackpot question. Really good day and such a buzz being in a studio. Richard Osman was really friendly and chatty, Alexander Armstrong was ok but didn't chat in between segments.
    What was your final-round question?
    Osman really into football and a Fulham supporter ain't he?
    Yes, he only mentions it ever other show.