Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• well, OneDay must know what he's doing I suppose.
  • what a complete cock.

Heard it on the radio this morning. His advisor is having a laugh - - sit on the bench in Liverpool or Madrid not a hard choice is it. And asking for double the money by all acounts.

Ramos wanted him as an impact sub by all accounts.
  • complete fool i wouldnt give two shits if it meant sitting on the bench in madrid

It is Real Madrid FFS

also goes to show why Juande got the tin tack at the spuds
  • At Pennant's drink-driving trial four years back, it was revealed he was illiterate. It's quite possible that he's just too thick to cope with being abroad.
  • It could be that he wants to visit his old man in nick.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]what a complete cock.

Heard it on the radio this morning. His advisor is having a laugh - - sit on the bench in Liverpool or Madrid not a hard choice is it. And asking for double the money by all acounts.

Ramos wanted him as an impact sub by all accounts.

He's holding out for charlton ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    AFKA wanted him as an impact sub by all accounts.
    to sink threads on here.
  • lol AFKA's our impact sub on here !

:o)
  • I wouldn't sign for Real if I was playing for Dover Athletic on 40 quid a week. Dirty, filthy scumbags.
  • Of course, you might not get the chance, Leroy

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently they want a talented winger who hasn't already played in the champions league

We should make it known that we won't accept a penny less than £5m for Lloydy
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Of course, you might not get the chance, Leroy

;o)
    To be fair, there is that.

I'm not joking though - I feel physically ill when I see that horrible white shirt with purple trim. Worse even than when I see a Nigel.