Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cardiff (H) 23/11 and Sheff Wed (H) 30/11 on SKY tele

edited October 2019 in General Charlton
As title says. On TV three times in November.

Must be the Bowyer/Leeds connection... :-)

Comments

• edited October 2019
    Cardiff on Nov 23rd moved forward to 12:30 kickoff

Sheff Wed on Nov 30th moved forward to 12:30 kickoff

That makes three home games in a row with a 12:30 kick off time.
  • We're the new Leeds!   :D
  • I think we are looking at zero points for November now  ;)
  • It's all about the £££
  • I know it’s good for the club but a pain in the arse when you have kids that do stuff on a Saturday morning

Will sadly be watching these at home now 
  • Magic - get to watch one of them at the Rockabilly weekender in Benalamadena, and the other to look forward to the next Saturday... 
  • Ahhh Cardiff at 12:30 that's so shit
  • Sponsored links:

• Great now my littleun won’t be able to make them 2 games now cause of classes she does...😡,taking the piss...it puts people’s plans out the window...
  • all this TV and gate money .. we'll be bidding for Harry Kane in the January window
  • edited October 2019
    all this TV and gate money .. we'll be bidding for Harry Kane in the January window
    Nah, Roland will have enough to get another box put in for his mate Jim White
  • Cant see that it makes a lot of difference if we are at home. Its not like many supporters work down mill on a Saturday morning. Appreciate a few might have things on in the morning....but then people do things on a Saturday afternoon too. 
  • edited October 2019
    Some winners like those of us now living a country mile away or those boycotting but far more losers I would say who still travel a long way for home games and those with Saturday morning prior commitments. Hopefully the decent atmosphere won't be affected too much. Next live game up for me is WBA at the Hawthorns end of the month COYRs.
  • all this TV and gate money .. we'll be bidding for Harry Kane in the January window
    By the time uncle Rolys finished with it, we''ll be lucky to get Micheal Caine ;)
  • I hate it when home games are televised. 
    As for 12.30 ko.
    My liver will take more of a hammering than usual. 
  • It just means I have to start drinking at 7:30am rather than 10am.  
    Agreed mate, my first game will have to start with some early morning beers!
  • Sponsored links:

• Crap...;love my 3pm Saturday football
  • Would be much better if away games got shown live. The early kick offs kill the atmosphere as a) the attendances will likely be lower and b) people can't drink much beforehand.
  • Cardiff on Nov 23rd moved forward to 12:30 kickoff

Sheff Wed on Nov 30th moved forward to 12:30 kickoff

That makes three home games in a row with a 12:30 kick off time.
    Weird to show us THREE times at home in November, and 2 weeks running as well...

It's not as if any of the matches are local derbies or have great outside interest
  • perhaps Sky now think we are Leeds
  • Anyone know how much the club/Roland pockets for a live tv game?
  • Cant see that it makes a lot of difference if we are at home. Its not like many supporters work down mill on a Saturday morning. Appreciate a few might have things on in the morning....but then people do things on a Saturday afternoon too. 
    Most people will have home fixtures pencilled in for 3pm on a Saturday Cos that’s where they’re usually at , so they won’t be arranging things for that time .
    Saturday mornings will be where people already have things arranged kids footy training , school matches etc 
    Shopping.

Away support will be affected.
  • Would be much better if away games got shown live. The early kick offs kill the atmosphere as a) the attendances will likely be lower and b) people can't drink much beforehand.
    Wetherspoons can help you.
  • It would be interesting to see how many of you complaining have a Sky subscription?