Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I've Never Seen Star Wars

I've never been on the M6 Toll road.

Comments

• Never understood lists of things you've not done.
  • I’ve never voted 
  • I've never seen Lord Of The Rings
  • Never seen Rocky
  • Never seen an elephant fly
  • Stig said:
    Never seen Star Wars either.  Also, not a big fan of those people who deliver some ott reaction when you inform them you’ve never seen something the majority of people have.  It usually goes ‘oh my God I can’t believe etc etc’ and then they’re at pains to fall over themselves at how horrified an expression they can put on.  Do one.  I can’t believe you’ve never been on a dj coach to Oldham on Valentine’s Day....
  • cabbles said:
    Stig said:
    Never seen Star Wars either.  Also, not a big fan of those people who deliver some ott reaction when you inform them you’ve never seen something the majority of people have.  It usually goes ‘oh my God I can’t believe etc etc’ and then they’re at pains to fall over themselves at how horrified an expression they can put on.  Do one.  I can’t believe you’ve never been on a dj coach to Oldham on Valentine’s Day....
    OMG! I can't believe you've ever seen it!
  • I've never seen Charlton win an away game in the league! 
  • edited September 2019
    Never visited the CAFC museum.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
    “I have never ever in my life seen a diver kiss his wife, while the bubbles bounce about above the water.”
  • “I have never ever in my life seen a diver kiss his wife, while the bubbles bounce about above the water.”
    I've told you before not to take the yellow pills on a match day.
  • I've watched Lord of The Rings 5 times - and never got to the end. Keep falling asleep.
  • cafcpolo said:
    I've never seen Charlton win an away game in the league! 
    Holy toledo... you got me thinking. I don't think I have either. QPR defeat, Fulham defeat, Everton 2-2, Leeds defeat, Liverpool defeat, Man Utd defeat... the list goes on. 
  • I’ve never watched an episode of Friends. 
  • I’ve never watched an episode of Friends. 
    This must be a fib. 

I wet wet myself earlier when I googled Friends Ross and when the results come up I clicked on the sofa...
  • I've never watched an episode of Game of Thrones.
  • I may be the last person in the UK never to have been to Nandos. 
  • Ferryman said:
    I've never watched an episode of Game of Thrones.
    Ah, this too for me. Nor Breaking Bad.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
    I may be the last person in the UK never to have been to Nandos. 
    Nor have I 
  • I have never used an Uber and never will. 
  • I’ve never seen a single Star Wars film, nor any episode of Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad.
  • I’ve never tried peanut butter or Nutella / Chocolate spread 
  • I may be the last person in the UK never to have been to Nandos. 
    Nor me.
  • edited September 2019
    I’ve never seen a single Star Wars film, nor any episode of Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad.
    Star Wars - saw the first 3 when they came out but not seen any of the more recent sequels / prequels.

Game of Thrones - haven’t seen the last series but seen all the others (late to the party), fucking superb!!
  • I've never been to America.
  • Don't do films so Star Wars, ET, Rocky etc never seen, also never watched Netflix.
    Never flown anywhere further than four hours. 
    Never been to a Nandos. 
    Never been to Bluewater. 
    Haven't been on the London Eye. 
    Never joined Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat or Friends Reunited when it was about. 

• edited September 2019
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Fumbluff said:
    I’ve never watched an episode of Friends. 
    This must be a fib. 

I wet wet myself earlier when I googled Friends Ross and when the results come up I clicked on the sofa...
    It’s not a fib . I watched 10 minutes once and the horrible canned laughter was too much so I’ve never bothered since . 
    Pretty sure Friends was shot in front of an audience. They used canned laughter for the occasional exterior scene. 

I’m not much of a Friends fan, but it was brilliantly written TV for most of its run. And I’d argue Schwimmer’s physical comedy belongs among the all time greats. 
    Well they must have pumped the room full of laughing gas because from what I remember the audience would laugh every 5 seconds regardless of what was being said .