Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

And we get told to sit down

Last night's Hamburg derby at St Pauli.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Everyone in Hamburg needs to fucking chill out. <a href="https://t.co/rIMeU1mqNE">pic.twitter.com/rIMeU1mqNE</a></p>&mdash; MUNDIAL (@MundialMag) <a href="">September 16, 2019</a></blockquote> 

Comments

• edited September 2019
    Got punched in the back by some miserable fk in the NU on saturday when I took too long to sit down after returning to my seat after half time. I was then offered to meet him outside, before being accused of picking on a easy target by someone sat next to him !!.

Literally couldnt make it up, we have some absolute morons following us. 
  • shine166 said:
    Got punched in the back by some miserable fk in the NU on saturday when I took too long to sit down after returning to my seat after half time. I was then offered to meet him outside, before being accused of picking on a easy target by someone sat next to him !!.

I didnt think anybody sat down in NU?
  • shine166 said:

I didnt think anybody sat down in NU?
    Neither did I, so we moved forward 10 rows.... i'll be moving back for future games. 
  • shine166 said:

I can vouch for the morons bit. Twitter is full of them; can't spell and every other word begins either with 'f' or 'c'.