Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Name in the programme

Who is the best person to contact about getting a birthday msg in the match day programme? 

We are in the process of converting my niece to a Charlton fan. Her dad, uncles, great uncles and extended family support Millwall and we cannot have that.

Planning on taking her to the Brum match for her birthday. Took her Scunthorpe last season and she loved it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• PopIcon said:
    Who is the best person to contact about getting a birthday msg in the match day programme? 

We are in the process of converting my niece to a Charlton fan. Her dad, uncles, great uncles and extended family support Millwall and we cannot have that.

Planning on taking her to the Brum match for her birthday. Took her Scunthorpe last season and she loved it.

Thanks in advance.
    Olly Groome possibly.

• Olly.groome@cafc.co.uk

@Ollywozere
  • Think it says how in the programme. 
  • I'm trying to work out how I'd feel if someone were to try to do similar to my child.

I think I'd find it hard to see the "fun" in this.
  • iainment said:
    I'm trying to work out how I'd feel if someone were to try to do similar to my child.

I think I'd find it hard to see the "fun" in this.
    If you took it as much more than a joke then I think you’d need to check your priorities in life. 
  • I emailed valley.review@cafc.co.uk to get my birthday in the Stoke City Programme and that worked a treat.
  • Thanks for the advice guys. Spoke to Olly in the week and he has sorted this out for me.