Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited August 2019
    I’d say it’s as near as he will ever get to a promote.
    Close Henry.....but sorry, no cigar.
  • It wasn't who I was expecting :-)
  • Good read.  She comes across very well.
  • I have no words 
  • Is that at the John Smith Stadium?
  • I'm intersex, I like chips, red dead redemption and football.

I've never met Lee Bowyer.

How many points do I get
    *in to sex
  • If you support CAFC then I dont give a shit
  • Good on you girl
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:
    She probably does what I do, which is to feel a bit awkward, not join in, then forget about it once it's finished. 
    The song doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't sing along. Ditto the Addams Family song
  • Uboat said:
    She probably does what I do, which is to feel a bit awkward, not join in, then forget about it once it's finished. 
    The song doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't sing along. Ditto the Addams Family song
    Similar. I wouldn't ask someone not to sing it, I just think it's a bit shit. 
  • Uboat said:
    Uboat said:
    Similar. I wouldn't ask someone not to sing it, I just think it's a bit shit. 
    Makes me cringe when I hear it, the Adams family one is funny for specific clubs not every single club that come down 
  • The tits fanny and charlton song was the first I remember as a lad going football. Part of tradition for me. 

Plus i I do really enjoy tits fanny and Charlton whilst thinking south east London is wonderful.
  • Regarding TF & C, I’m old school enough to be not particularly bothered by it but wouldn’t sing it around one of our extended group’s female (21yo) as I know she doesn’t like it.  But.....
    did anyone hear the (very) young lad singing it walking away from the ground on Saturday?
  • edited August 2019
  • She needs to sort herself out. Disgusting. 

I hope she's got rid of any of that Liverpool affiliation by now.

• Sponsored links:

• I am sorry who gives a shit? I saw this pop up on social media yesterday, why do we need to make a big thing about any of this, its just another person who supports a football club, it doesn't make a different on her race/sex/sexual preference. This is boring, big deal...
    How many Asian people do you see at the Valley? How many lesbians feel comfortable enough to hold hands walking to the ground?

Until we see a proportional amount of Asians coming and people feel comfortable to just be who they are without getting abuse, it's a very big deal.
    Sorry mate but we've got quite a good turn out of Asians, even up in j block are youngsters belting out VFR.
  • edited August 2019
    The true British approach: If we don't talk about problems, they will just go away.