Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Name the Players

The museum were given these photos but don't know all the names

1  is this Harry Gregory?

Comments

• Options
    No not Harry
  • Options
    2. Who are these players with the late and much missed Bernard Wickham? (4th right)

Theo Foley far right and Brian Kinsey third right

• Options
    I would suggest it is someone before Harry's time.................  I would "guess" Hans Jeppson.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Gordon Jago second from the left as we look. 

• Options
    No not Harry

• Options
    I would suggest it is someone before Harry's time.................  I would "guess" Hans Jeppson.

His boy, Elroy
    Daughter Judy
    Jane, his wife
  • Options
    Yes, pretty sure that's Hans Jeppson.
  • Options
    Yes, pretty sure that's Hans Jeppson.
    I agree, thanks Jock
  • Options
    Peter Hunt?? The little fella with just his head showing in the middle.
  • Options
    Our new right back......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our new right back......
    too young
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Brian Kinsey back row third from right.
  • Options

His boy, Elroy
    Daughter Judy
    Jane, his wife
    Can’t believe I lol’d that
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Brian Kinsey back row third from right.
    Was gonna say Brian Kinsey must be in there somewhere
  • Options
    Is that not Matt Tees standing behind the lady?
  • Options

His boy, Elroy
    Daughter Judy
    Jane, his wife
    Can’t believe I lol’d that
    Great series that was
  • Options
    How old is the photo Henners just a guess but front row second from right Arthur Horsefield and next him on left Peter Croker ?
  • Options
    I'd agree with that.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Back row fourth from left head just visible could be Fred Lucas. Used to wear no. 6 shirt left half in the W formation.
  • Options
    The person 4th from left and next to him with glasses plus player on right are really buging me. i know i know them. john dunn matt tees and paul hince,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd agree with that.
    That it's not, or it is?
  • Options
    Dennis Booth, just in front of Kinsey?
  • Options
    Brian Moore in the middle at the back
  • Options
    Kevin Barry wearing glasses next to the lady
  • Options
    Theo Foley extreme right, Sailor Brown extreme left?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    RedChaser said:
    Back row fourth from left head just visible could be Fred Lucas. Used to wear no. 6 shirt left half in the W formation.
    No, that’s not Freddy.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    RedChaser said:
    No, that’s not Freddy.
    ;) 

Could be him (on the right in this picture) with a bit of ageing, I mean we've all aged although I can still see a resemblance today to that young @SoundAsa£ I was aware of from a distance back in the 60's😉. What dya reckon now?
  • Options
    Brian Moore in the middle at the back
    We never has anyone called Brian Moore play for us.....there was a Brian Moore played for West Ham in the mid 50’s.
    Otherwise there was of course Brian Moore, the commentator who lived in Orpington.
    Did you mean Graham Moore....if so it isn’t  him either....LOL!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    The man in the red jacket on the right is far too old to adopt the geezer's stance.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    No, that’s not Freddy.
    ;) 

Could be him (on the right in this picture) with a bit of ageing, I mean we've all aged although I can still see a resemblance to that young @SoundAsa£ I was aware of from a distance back in the 60's😉. What dya reckon now?
    I met Freddy a while back and he was instantly recognisable, so I would say that’s definitely not him.
    Incidentally, that’s Dennis Edwards he’s sitting next to.....though I guess you know that.