Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2019/2020 Fantasy Football

Nope not Roland going... 

It's the 2019/2020 Fantasy Football!

Click the link and join the relevant leagues 
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/join/private
2019/2020 NEW League
Code : - g13fh7

2019/2020 NEW H2H League
Code : - ilbuab

2019/2020 Renewed from last year (Loads of forum members on there that I simply have no idea who they are!)
Code : - 2lhnnr

Have fun!

Comments

• @cabbles @LoOkOuT @AFKABartram
    Amy chance of a sticky to get some more sign ups?

These are all free to play leagues.
  • I'll join in a week or so when the window closes :-)
  • A bump and a reminder that the first game is Friday evening, so you have until Friday 7pm to enter your team
  • I've had a bash and entered all @Dazzler21 's leagues with the code.

I tend to enter these things at the start of the season then never look again generally.

Deadline of 7pm tonight for those interested.
  • I'm in 
  • Anyone doing fpl this year? Any charlton league to enter?
  • edited September 2020
    Just done mine @Dazzler21 , might suggest you send a PM to a few mods for a sticky thats what i do with poker stuff :) 
    Edit last seasons lol my bad... For some reason my Charlton life one isn't there this year, only one private league saved any league set up yet. 
  • Anyone doing fpl this year? Any charlton league to enter?
    I think leagues can be rolled over by the owner?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2020
    Sorry all had a lot on will try to get online to re roll the league's later. 

Edit - just had a look and this year they need re creating, happy for someone else to take lead this year!
  • Cheers, will join the league when I pick my team
  • not got a clue where to start this year, no idea why they fanny around with players positions 
  • Morning.  Is this league being refreshed for next season or has a new one been set up yet?

• edited September 2020
    Just set a league up, £10 entry and all goes to cancer research (pay the charity direct). Winner gets a £500 painting by myself 

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/gqa13n
  • Any good? I've kept the same team for about a month and then days before the season starts I've non stop tinkered.

• Any good? I've kept the same team for about a month and then days before the season starts I've non stop tinkered.

Your kind of gambling on Southampton to have a good season, everyone will have a combination again of Aubameyang (how is he a midfielder btw), Salah & Werner, it’s the players you have in your side that are a little more unique will make the difference. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Of all the tinkering I've done, Auba, Salah and Werner are the 3 that havent changed for obvious reasons.

I can see southampton having an alright season tbh but think having che Adam's is a risk. Not sure if he will get a lot of game time but have heard he has scored a few pre season.

That side will probably change again by tomorrow.
  • United and City not playing this weekend has slightly complicated things. I've left them out...
  • Of all the tinkering I've done, Auba, Salah and Werner are the 3 that havent changed for obvious reasons.

I can see southampton having an alright season tbh but think having che Adam's is a risk. Not sure if he will get a lot of game time but have heard he has scored a few pre season.

That side will probably change again by tomorrow.
    Yeah I reckon Southampton will do ok, agree on Adams though. Do you have any money in the bank? Calvert-Lewin is only £1M more and I think he’ll have a good year. 
  • se9addick said:
    My team 

Not sure Lundstrum is worth it as a midfielder?
  • se9addick said:
    My team 

Not sure Lundstrum is worth it as a midfielder?
    Think he scored well last season (previous performance not a guarantee of future results etc..) and I needed a relatively low cost midfielder who was likely to start most games after spending my fortune on Liverpool’s defence!
  • Yea united and city not playing gw1 is a bit of a pain. Can see a few early wild cards being used considering it wont be long for the 2nd one to come round.

I like that team se9 but I also like to have a couple of players on the bench that can come on. Before that team I posted I had all 4 players that are starters. No money in the bank so if i got Calvert-Lewin in I'd have to change a few players.
  • Yea united and city not playing gw1 is a bit of a pain. Can see a few early wild cards being used considering it wont be long for the 2nd one to come round.

I like that team se9 but I also like to have a couple of players on the bench that can come on. Before that team I posted I had all 4 players that are starters. No money in the bank so if i got Calvert-Lewin in I'd have to change a few players.
    Yeah my subs benches are always an embarrassment tbf. 
  • Having a go at this. Hope I can keep up, looks like it needs a bit of attention...

• How I line up today, will probably use my wildcard early doors