Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How would you describe A terrible person. Not thinking of anyone in particular...

a) Cockwomble
b) Shitweasel
c) Wankpuffin
d) Jizzgremlin
e) Other (please state)

Comments

• None of the above.

Tight and weird, not meaning unique
  • All of the above
  • And any that turn up below too!
  • Crusty 
    Ugly
    Nonce
    Twat 
  • A pillock of the highest order, don't you know.

( Spoken in a clipped, but posh East Sussex accent ) 

But, seriously....

Satan.
  • Sorry to rain on anyone's parade but this is really not a good idea for a thread. 
  • Sorry to rain on anyone's parade but this is really not a good idea for a thread. 
    Sorry to rain on anyone's parade but this is really not a good idea for a thread. 

we agree for once .. this and similar topics have been flogged well past their interesting and amusing deaths, we know what he is, end of (written in hope more than expectation)
  • Sponsored links:

Better?  :D
    oi .. youse fooling no-one ((:>)
    Maybe. Not sure. My libel law is not what is used to be. 
  • Ductaperist 
  • Love the sinner hate the sin.
  • A very naughty boy (girl). 
  • I’m going away for 6 days so let me have a think about and I will let you all know then.

See you next Tuesday.
  • Caaaaaaaannnnnnnntttttttttt.
  • spunktrumpet seems to be a new popular one I keep seeing pop up on Facebook...
  • Obviously not a) or d) as they are abhorrently homophobic and shameful
    If someone lies, I'll call him a liar.
    If someone cheats, I'll call him a cheat.
    If someone buys a football club on the cheap cos they've been duped into believing there's a quick property buck to be turned, insults its staff, steals from its staff, interferes with the management and lies about it, employs know nothing narcissists to executive positions and lets them insult fans and managers alike, then gets the righteous hump about landing himself with a loss making concern he doesn't know what to do with;  I'll call him a twunt but only on this forum cos full-force loquacious anglo saxon invective and profanity are not welcome cos of somethin to do with upsetting minors and snowflakes.

• Sponsored links:

• this thread might get closed under new terms
  • Cu*nt-burger.

A guy that no-one liked used to come into the pub i worked at, he would complain about everything just for the sake of it, always had the same thing and the print out that came in to the kitchen just used to Cu*nt-burger so we knew who is was for, it took off for a while between staff as a name to call some of the twats who frequented the pub.