Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bowyer Win Ratio as Manager

Looking back at old article it seems that as of Dec 2018 Bowyer had a  W/R of 55%  - second only to Jimmy Seed.

Given our success since then, he would surely have surpassed even him now?

I know that it is a lower level, but given the ownership issues he really has done an incredible job so far, to survive in the Championship with this squad would be an unbelievable achievement.

Comments

• edited August 2019
    36 wins from 66 matches putting his win ratio at 54.5% in all competitions.

Take out the cups and it’s 35 wins from 62 matches, for 56.5% win ratio.

Take out the play-offs for the regular season only record and it’s 33 wins from 57 games - 57.9%.
  • 36 wins from 66 matches putting his win ratio at 54.5% in all competitions.

Take out the cups and it’s 35 wins from 62 matches, for 56.5% win ratio.

Take out the play-offs for the regular season only record and it’s 33 wins from 57 games - 57.9%.
    Taking out all his draws and losses its 36 wins from 36 games for a 100% win ratio.

In all seriousness though Bowyer continues to defy all my expectations. Praise to Jackson and the coaching staff as well.
    My lol was for FishCostaFortune manipulating the statistics - brilliant!

I wish could have also given a 'like' for his last sentence. I'm sure we all agree.

• If you also want to be even more bias, you can look at the games he has managed to pick up a result, as in at least a point. 50 out of 69 in all competitions, 72.5% essentially.

Of course it will go down this season, but I don’t actually expect it to go down as much as others may.

He makes us competitive, even when maybe we really ought to struggle. Special manager we got here and I am sure we know it too.
  • If you take out all the goals we've conceded, he's kept a clean sheet in every match so far...
  • Sage said:
    If you also want to be even more bias, you can look at the games he has managed to pick up a result, as in at least a point. 50 out of 69 in all competitions, 72.5% essentially.

Of course it will go down this season, but I don’t actually expect it to go down as much as others may.

He makes us competitive, even when maybe we really ought to struggle. Special manager we got here and I am sure we know it too.
     So far this season Bowyer's stats have improved.
  • Undefeated on Saturday AND Sunday this weekend...
  • edited August 2019
    100% win ratio all season so far.
  • If you don’t include the empty seats in the away ends we travel to , we sell out all away games .
  • 100% this season. Championship in our hands.