Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City away advanced train tickets-Wednesday 23/10/19

Advance single tickets available on outgoing trains to Bristol Temple Meads on some trains until 13.45,price £16 [£10.55],there is a return train after the match departing Bristol Temple Meads 22.35 but advance singles are not yet on sale for this train.It is quite a trek from Ashton Gate to the station.
For those planning an overnight stay there are advance singles available for the return journey on some trains from 09.00,price £18.50 [£12.20].
Railcard fares in brackets.

Comments

• clive said:
    Advance single tickets available on outgoing trains to Bristol Temple Meads on some trains until 13.45,price £16 [£10.55],there is a return train after the match departing Bristol Temple Meads 22.35 but advance singles are not yet on sale for this train.It is quite a trek from Ashton Gate to the station.
    For those planning an overnight stay there are advance singles available for the return journey on some trains from 09.00,price £18.50 [£12.20].
    Definitely a game I want to go to as I like Bristol and not been to Ashton Gate since 1994! Frustrating that it's midweek though, as it's really hard to make midweek plans that far in advance...
  • annoying not on a weekend as would of likely gone, midweek this early in the season no chance. 
  • edited August 2019
    £16.00 [£10.55] advance single tickets now available for the return train departing Bristol Temple Meads 22.35 arriving Paddington 00.31
    Railcard fare in brackets
  • my plan is to do Bristol, stay there a couple of nights and then on to West Brom for the Saturday game .. my driving ban will be over by then, but I'll still 'let the train take the strain' as the centuries old advert stated
  • I’ll go to this one - it’s not actually too bad for a midweek match, you can easily make the last train home and you’ll be back in London by midnight
  • se9addick said:
    I’ll go to this one - it’s not actually too bad for a midweek match, you can easily make the last train home and you’ll be back in London by midnight
    It is about a 40 minute walk to the station,there are also buses back to the station via the city centre.The last train arrives in London at 00.31
  • clive said:
    se9addick said:
    I’ll go to this one - it’s not actually too bad for a midweek match, you can easily make the last train home and you’ll be back in London by midnight
    It is about a 40 minute walk to the station,there are also buses back to the station via the city centre.The last train arrives in London at 00.31
    10 mins/£8 in an Uber - that sounds like a winner.
  • clive said:
    se9addick said:
     I caught a bus back after the 2-0 Sunday game there, the bloody thing went on the scenic route.

I'd veer to taking the walk back, the safer option.
  • edited September 2019
    Cheaper  Advance single tickets still available on the Dep Paddington 13.30 Arrive Bristol Temple Meads 15.15 price £18.50 [£12.20] & 14.00 arrive 15.41 price£21.00 [£13.85]
    Return journey Dep Bristol Temple Meads 22.35 Arr Paddington 00.31 price £16.00 [£10.55]

• Half term in these parts.....might go with Golfie Jnr but will probably drive.