Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Messi Suspended 3 Months by CONMEBOL

Comments

• Options
    Having watched Narcos, Elite Squad 1&2 and a few other Latin American films/TV series recently, I'm not surprised at the ''corruption accusation''. There may well be corruption.

As for Messi, this ban could be a good thing I assume? He wanted to quit international football anyway :joy: I remember reading how messed up the Argentine FA is so it's no wonder Messi was/is fed up...
  • Options
    Bans should be for a number of games and not time. Looks good to ban Messi for 3 months but he ends up missing 2 friendlies he wouldn't have been a part of anyway. 
  • Options
    Yeah this is just a token thing, he misses a couple of games he wouldn't play in anyway and they look like they mean business by banning him
  • Options
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Yeah this is just a token thing, he misses a couple of games he wouldn't play in anyway and they look like they mean business by banning him
    Exactly, from what i've read he's missing 3 friendlies. I doubt he's too fussed.

There's no way they'd have done it if it was (for example) 3 games of a major tournament.