Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• As long as it can be developed to be able to prompt who’s round it is.
  • Great idea. I'll be able to dispense with my invisibility cloak.
  • The lengths people/businesses will go to rather than give someone a job.....!   
  • Shouldn't be needed if selfish twonks didn't ignore proper bar etiquette. 
  • I'm gonna get a Deontay Wilder mask .. after you Mr Wilder
  • I hate it when you hear bar staff say "Who's next?"

That's your job.

• Carter said:
    Croydon said:
    Off_it said:
    I hate it when you hear bar staff say "Who's next?"

That's your job.

I hate it more when people have no bar etiquette and don't point out who is actually next. Cretins of the highest order.
    The same people, upon inspection will always be carrying shit in the disgusting gusset of their underpants. They will not return trolleys when shopping and will not say please or thank you. And their parents probably live in eternal disappointment of their rodent offspring. These people are genuinely disappointed with their lives and make up for that inadequacy by behaving like a self centred cocksucker at the bar to claw back some control in their pathetic existence 
    Thank you Jane Austen.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:
    Croydon said:
    Off_it said:

That's your job.

I hate it more when people have no bar etiquette and don't point out who is actually next. Cretins of the highest order.
    The same people, upon inspection will always be carrying shit in the disgusting gusset of their underpants. They will not return trolleys when shopping and will not say please or thank you. And their parents probably live in eternal disappointment of their rodent offspring. These people are genuinely disappointed with their lives and make up for that inadequacy by behaving like a self centred cocksucker at the bar to claw back some control in their pathetic existence 
    They'll also be wholly incapable of eating McDonald's without throwing the remnants out of car windows or use trains without putting feet on seats whilst they recount their latest "drama" of their insipid existence to an in all likelihood fellow numbskull down their mobiles at uneccessary volume.
  • Croydon said:
    Off_it said:

That's your job.

Its a dog eat dog world mate
  • clb74 said:
    Croydon said:
    Off_it said:

That's your job.

Its a dog eat dog world mate
    Someone said that to me when I called them on it once. I replied, “in two minutes we’ll both have beers. But you’ll still be an arsehole.”