Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barnsley (A)

This one is coming up on the horizon, too

I see tickets are on sale. I want to go direct from a Manchester airport arrival back to the UK. As such, does anybody know if I'll be able to collect tickets at ground? Do I just buy as usual from the website, or what? Any advice appreciated

Comments

• I honestly think you will just be able to pay on the day. 
  • I honestly think you will just be able to pay on the day. 
    Won't get my 10 points for that, though
  • I ordered my tickets on line for Blackburn on Monday and you have them delivered by post or collect at ground I choose post they haven’t come yet 🤨 hopefully today you just click on what you want 
  • I've just checked our website,there is an option for tickets to be collected at Barnsley.
  • edited August 2019
    Suggest you take a look at the Blackburn Away Roll Call thread as your question re buying away tickets on the day (at all stadiums), is answered there.
  • After being there for the 6-0 game I don’t think I can go back, it’ll never be better than that.
  • are you saying that you will not be at home to pick up the tickets ? .. my experience is that tickets ordered on (say) Tuesday are always delivered by Thursday at the latest. Never had a problem with very late delivery of tickets ordered online or by phone
  • se9addick said:
    After being there for the 6-0 game I don’t think I can go back, it’ll never be better than that.
    Since relegating palice I have not attended another game against them.

For the very same reason as you say, I can relate to that.