Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket Team Summer 2019 -ICC World Cup and Ashes etc

Comments

• Options
    Sam Curren might as well open, more often than not faces a newish ball. 
  • Options
    We also now know why this is only a 4 day Test
  • Options
    The Aussies must be quaking seeing this!
    Just for a change they have their own batting issues at the moment. Could be a very low scoring Ashes series.
  • Options
    43-7
  • Options
    43 for 7 against Ireland. 
    I can hear the Aussies laughing from here.
  • Options
    just bumped in to Olly Stones dad by ticket office (heard him say to a steward his son was playing so asked him who his son was) and he was excited cos he’s not seen him play For England yet , think he’d played a few odi’s in Sri Lanka and his dad was due to see him in the West Indies before he pulled out injured .

people downing pints already outside Danubius hotel , a few leprechaun outfits about , top of the morning to ya 

Is there a Guinness tent there @oohaahmortimer?  I do hope so. 
  • Options
    Riviera said:
    just bumped in to Olly Stones dad by ticket office (heard him say to a steward his son was playing so asked him who his son was) and he was excited cos he’s not seen him play For England yet , think he’d played a few odi’s in Sri Lanka and his dad was due to see him in the West Indies before he pulled out injured .

people downing pints already outside Danubius hotel , a few leprechaun outfits about , top of the morning to ya 

Is there a Guinness tent there @oohaahmortimer?  I do hope so. 
    Yes, I imagine they'll shift a lot today!
  • Options
    Good job we picked 2 spinners.......
  • Options
    Struggling to think of a more embarrassing innings in England test history..... absolutely pathetic 
  • Options
    So glad Australia don't have any bowlers as good as Murtagh 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have tickets for Friday.
    Hope it lasts that long.
  • Options
    I think Ireland should be fined for a slow over rate 17 overs in 90 mins. Shocking. I think we should be given 300 penalty runs...... 
  • Options
    iainment said:
    I have tickets for Friday.
    Hope it lasts that long.
    At this rate you will get some play fri. 
  • Options
    Seeing Murtagh causing carnage with his 77mph dobbers makes you realise why Darren Stevens is still so successful 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    73mph straight balls seaming or swinging a little and the best of English batsmen prod and poke at it like it's Waqar Younis on a dark day on a green seamer with the wind at his back
    No foot movement, playing up the wrong line (Bairstow wafting at least 9 inches outside any line the ball was ever anywhere near), lack of concentration, lack of care should equal lack of match fee.
    Burned both reviews out of narcissistic indignation.
    Gutless, complacent charlatans - Joe Denly got a good-ish ball but so military medium he had time to play 2 or 3 shots, the rest of them apparently don't fancy more than 15 minutes in the sunshine.
    I'll get all the usual snowflake whining about being so mean and nasty to those brave boys - if it's one tenth as tricky to bat out there as these manbabies have made it look - Stuart Broad & Chris Woakes will clean up the Irish inside 2 overs for no runs at all, the game will be over before lunch tomorrow and Lord's groundsman will be up before the beak.
  • Options
    I think Ireland should be fined for a slow over rate 17 overs in 90 mins. Shocking. I think we should be given 300 penalty runs...... 
    Time spent waiting for a new batsman to come to the crease.
  • Options
    61-8
  • Options
    Extras seems to be one of the better England batsmen.

He has 8 at the moment. Third top scorer.
  • Options
    67-9

Will we make it to lunch?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    67-9 Curran gone for 18.

Thank God for Denly!
  • Options
    Will England last till lunch?
  • Options
    Effectively 31-8
  • Options
    Got tix for third day of fourth Ashes test. Think I might ask for our money back!
  • Options
    So, who won that session?
  • Options
    85 all out.

Denly top scorer
  • Options
    Don't worry lads. We have picked 7 bowlers to get us out of this mess !!
  • Options
    Well I wasn't expecting to see this when I popped back from lunch. 

Did the world cup winners, at any point, stop drinking?
  • Options
    Perhaps the Ireland team had a bit of inside info from someone? 
  • Options
    I'll be honest... I'm laughing