Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lyle Taylor signs new contract?

Comments

• We’re on the bones of our ass desperate to stay up and in this league and there’s a player rightfully calling out abusive possibly racist fans? 

Then posting pics of his old club and posting a pic of a contract - don’t think we can be that upset really 
  • Saying his nephew posted the tweet. 
  • There is absolute zero chance he is going anywhere, he wouldn't be this disrespectful to announce he was leaving like this
  • Despite the fact he plays for Charlton and he's been brilliant for us I think Taylor can be a bit of a knob 
    Yeh but he's our knob :wink:
  • He's defo signed a new deal
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Announced our latest signing 

no news on Contract but I can’t see him going anywhere 
  • Dizzle said:
    Oshilaja in that pic👀
    😜
  • Confirmes oshijala signing... hes such a wind up
  • Lyle’s new contract will be announced shortly, no way would he have convinced his mate to join to then bugger off 
  • Dizzle said:
    Oshilaja in that pic👀
    Good spot!
  • Well I got that wrong
  • A few red faces for posters on this thread.

#WIOTOS

• Sponsored links:

• Proper show off , climbing up the steps at Wembley to get pics with fans in wheelchairs.

That's lovely Martin & his Mum who ALWAYS come to our POTY dinners. 

Smashing family.

Bet they were over the moon when Lyle paid them an unexpected visit ! 
  • why as Charlton fans do we have to attack each other for having an opinion getting photos with disabled fans, dying his hair pink to raise money for charity - nobody is attacking him for that for fuck sake well if they are they need a dig.

we are in a very nervy position we've just been dicked by gills - yes pre season but atm with the sqaud we have we are staring down the barrel at relegation - the fact we get annoyed by him not confirming he has signed a new contract - does that not show that we like him and think v highly of him?

the abusive fans i don't get but if they have been racist in any manner i hope they are dealt with appropriately as there really is no place for it. 

as i said earlier and can see my opinion has annoyed a few - the hero/legend status for me isn't quite there yet - yes had a fucking unreal season but hope he pushes on - does that make me a "bed wetter" i don't know and don't really care. 
  • Yes can see him winding up millwall players and then get sent off when the millwall centre half hits him.As is the case when we play them tossers.