Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dagenham v Charlton- Match Thread

Another day another friendly.

anyone heading there tonight?

Comments

• I guess those who only got 30mins yesterday will be the ones starting tonight

Phillips | Lockyer | Sarr | Page | Pearce | Harriott etc.
  • Phillips didn’t get any minutes last night, neither did AMB. We had Amos and Harness our there. Maybe 60 for Dillon and 30 for AMB?
  • Phillips,

Wiredu, Lockyer, Pearce, Sarr, Page

Maloney, Junior, Odoh

Harriott, Bonne
  • Where is Solly?
  • kafka said:
    Where is Solly?
    Knees mean he shouldn’t be pushed as hard as others during pre-season, is my guess.
  • Where is Stephenson, the goal machine left back, is he still with us or injured?
  • kafka said:
    Where is Solly?
    Staying injury free for his testimonial  ;).
  • cblock said:
    Where is Stephenson, the goal machine left back, is he still with us or injured?
    Doesn’t seem to have featured at all this pre season 
  • We basically need to buy near enough a whole midfield in 2 weeks or how ever long is left of this window
  • Sponsored links:

• Phillips didn’t get any minutes last night, neither did AMB. We had Amos and Harness our there. Maybe 60 for Dillon and 30 for AMB?
    Yes he did...

• I'm not worried about last nights result but if we lose and play badly again tonight then there is something to be concerned about imo.
  • edited July 2019
    ReeCAFC15 said:
    I'm not worried about last nights result but if we lose and play badly again tonight then there is something to be concerned about imo.
    Is there...? - I'd be more concerned if thats our starting line up against Blackbun full stop
    If it's a repeat of last night meaning two losses against national league sides with new signings like Aneke and Lockyer struggling against 5th division teams then yes, that's a concern.
  • ReeCAFC15 said:
    ReeCAFC15 said:
    I'm not worried about last nights result but if we lose and play badly again tonight then there is something to be concerned about imo.
    Is there...? - I'd be more concerned if thats our starting line up against Blackbun full stop
    If it's a repeat of last night meaning two losses against national league sides with new signings like Aneke and Lockyer struggling against 5th division sides then yes.
    It really means very little. Players will not be trying in the same way they will for competitive matches. 
  • I'd also say the bigger concern is the type of players that are on the pitch when events are happening

i.e. We've not conceded a goal when we've our First-Team defence on the pitch, none of our senior players are yet to score though

I know Taylor etc. is going to be rusty in front of goal yet we want him going into the season with a few goals and confidence
  • Sponsored links:

• I agree not the most important thing but would still like a comfortable win just to eliminate any doubts. And yes hopefully no injuries and fitness will improve too.
  • ReeCAFC15 said:
    I agree not the most important thing but would still like a comfortable win just to eliminate any doubts. And yes hopefully no injuries and fitness will improve too.
    To be honest I'd love to take your line of thinking as another 6-2 defeat for Palace would hopefully be a sign of their pending relegation this season ;)
  • Addicks 1 uo
  • Brandan Wiredu... once again!!
  • Get players fitter and NO INJURIES
  • 4' Great work from Page who motors down the left and gets in a good cross which is met by Wiredu's impressive jumping volley which nearly bursts the net!
  • I'd also say the bigger concern is the type of players that are on the pitch when events are happening

i.e. We've not conceded a goal when we've our First-Team defence on the pitch, none of our senior players are yet to score though

I know Taylor etc. is going to be rusty in front of goal yet we want him going into the season with a few goals and confidence
    Really? I didn’t think any of our senior players had scored yet. Or have I missed something?
  • Wiredu absolutely bossing this pre-season