Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

premership programes

I have a load of old CAFC programmes from the glory days probably every game from every season (in the premier) I can't bring myself to just put them in the recycling can anyone give them a good home. I don't want anything  for them but a small donation to prostate cancer would be nice   

Comments

• the museum curators will soon be on the case ((:>)
  • I'm fairly sure the muesum have every home and away programme from the last 50 years.
  • PopIcon said:
    I'm fairly sure the muesum have every home and away programme from the last 50 years.
    Pretty much all but 12 going back to 1946

Sorry but the museum already have more recent programmes in our collection and don't have the storage space for me.

Pre- 1960 and we'd be happy to help.

Pre- 1947 and we'd be very happy to help.

Hope you find a home for them.
  • PopIcon said:
    I'm fairly sure the muesum have every home and away programme from the last 50 years.

Sorry but the museum already have more recent programmes in our collection and don't have the storage space for me.

Does space/money permit a single copy of each home season on display?
  • PopIcon said:

Does space/money permit a single copy of each home season on display?
    Not yet but it will if people donate
  • PopIcon said:

Out of interest... what ones are you missing?
  • PopIcon said:

Out of interest... what ones are you missing?

Postponed games mainly

@killerjerrylee has a list
  • I will await @killerjerrylee reply.  You probably have everything I've  got in my loft.
  • Have you got Ray Tunbridge's testimonial programme?

Might be some older ones (pre-1960) we could sell and some minor cups/ friendlies/ reserves we don't have. @Alex Wright
  • Was given a Charlton v Fulham programme tonight from November 2003, it only has two recognisable signatures on it. Simon Royce and Chris Powell.