Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tom Lockyer - collapsed again at Bournemouth, recovering in hospital (p23)

Comments

• Great news
  • Lovely. Wonder how we convinced him to join considering he was wanted by a few bigger clubs.
  • Just waiting on the official club announcement now. 5pm maybe?
  • edited June 2019
    Thats Bauer's replacement sorted

Reckon we're done at Centre-Back if the takeover isnt done as can have either Dijksteel or Pratley playing there if needed
  • Excellent. Don't know much about him but apparently he's well regarded and should suit how Bowyer wants to play at the back. Good signing if he's the player Bowyer wants
    Cawley says we're hopeful of getting another done so wonder if they're trying to announce them together
  • Some welcome news at last!
  • Great deal, any ideas how much he will be on? Maybe with O neill leaving forest it paved the way for us (they wanted to sign him as well)
  • Welcome Tom.
  • Sponsored links:

Waiting to announce him a long with another signing
  • Fair play to the guy (can't remember who though) who first posted on here that we'd signed him about 2 weeks ago.
  • A huge welcome Tom and all the VERY best in your time with the wonderful CAFC
  • very good replacement for Bauer 
    Cawley says we're hopeful of getting another done so wonder if they're trying to announce them together
    It's Oztumer, he has passed the medical. 
    Excellent... Bauer and Aribo replacements done
  • great signing, young and experienced and seemingly very ambitious. Bauer will be a hard act to follow. I'm sure that Tom can fill his FBG boots ((:>)
  • If the other one is Oztumer I’ll be pleased. Should help keep us up, but if not we will go down with 2 players who are very very good at league 1 level.
  • Sponsored links:

• Now to see if he's paraded in the new kit
    Do you think he might be?
  • 250 appearances for one club including two promotions as captain sounds good to me.  No pressure either as the geeza he’s replacing didn’t really do much last season...
  • Good news - now to strengthen the midfield - in Bowyer and Gallen we trust
    Do you think he might be?
    No
  • Will admit to not noticing him in our games v Rovers.

Not tall so must have other talents.

If Gallen and Bowyer want him that's enough for me.

Welcome and good luck, Tom.
    Arguably a good trait in a defender.