Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Dont know how I feel about the black sponsor

Like the dark red patches under the arms though, should hide the sweat patches when wearing in the stands

Racist 
  • Valley11 said:
    Image result for charlton osca kit
    Based on this?
    Will it have little white flecks like the originals used to !
  • whatever it is....why don't they just f**king release it ?!?!
  • Dont know how I feel about the black sponsor

Like the dark red patches under the arms though, should hide the sweat patches when wearing in the stands
    Racist.
  • it's like the 1980's FADS shirt.
    The 80's were quality for tops.
  • Not Cafc related but my brentford mate just showed me their new goalkeeper kit
  • Don't mind the pin stripe kit if that's it, but to be honest i'd much prefer the kits that @JoshAddick posted up earlier in the thread.
    The plain and simple ones are much nicer.

A bit like @clb74
  • Gammon said:
    Not Cafc related but my brentford mate just showed me their new goalkeeper kit
    Rascal
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks like a gold sword on the back which i like
  • Valley11 said: and
    Lot A £20
    Ill give you £50....if it’s XL
  • Any word on when this is being announced?
  • Fumbluff said:
    Valley11 said: and
    Lot A £20
    Ill give you £50....if it’s XL
    I hope it's this as I have the original version  but am too fat to fit in it atm. 
  • edited June 2019
    Any word on when this is being announced?
    probably a couple of days before Welling I'd imagine......with various 'teasers' for a few days beforehand

I guess no bright spark thought to cash in on the Wembley win by having it available straight away !!
  • Any word on when this is being announced?
    probably a couple of days before Welling I'd imagine......with various 'teasers' for a few days beforehand

I guess no bright spark thought to cash in on the Wembley win by having it available straight away !!
    I thought this too. Everyone a hype great vibe around. Then Rolly starts sniffing about and it fizzles out.
  • Hummel great on design, not so great on delivery on time.

Add to that uninterested and incompetent senior manager De Turck not bothered about checking or chasing them up and we are where we are.

Looks nice though.
  • edited June 2019
    Hummel great on design, not so great on delivery on time.

Add to that uninterested and incompetent senior manager De Turck not bothered about checking or chasing them up and we are where we are.

Looks nice though.
    Sounds about right

Forest Green started last season in a third kit because Hummel still hadnt provided their home version?

In the end they just cancelled the deal and went elsewhere

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/08/forest-green-rovers-cancel-hummel-deal.html
  • It's obvious why bespoke kits take longer for delivery isn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    It's obvious why bespoke kits take longer for delivery isn't it?
    start making them earlier ?!?!
  • edited June 2019
    Depends when the design is agreed and how soon that was compared to the other sides that Hummel have non template kits to make for.
  • Hummel great on design, not so great on delivery on time.

Looks nice though.
    Sounds about right

Forest Green started last season in a third kit because Hummel still hadnt provided their home version?

In the end they just cancelled the deal and went elsewhere

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/08/forest-green-rovers-cancel-hummel-deal.html
    They probably insisted on a vegan kit!
  • Surely they are waiting to see if we get a new sponsor?
  • The sponsor will have been sorted months and months ago.

Hummel has expanded the club's they design kits for recently, Rangers, Boro, Freiburg, Valladolid, us, Braga, Greuther Furth, Coventry, numerous Danish and Japanese league sides, I'd imagine we'll start seeing it at the back end of next week
  • edited June 2019
    Not a fan of the pin stripe. Was ok when it was novel but a bit boring now. I'd love to see a red shirt but with the names of every player that has played for us on it in a different shade. 
  • We are behind Rangers, Boro, etc, etc. 

Also if we are waiting on a new sponsor will hold it up. As will a member of senior staff approving it too.

• Due in the club shop at the end of July.