Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Europa League 2018/2019

167891012»

Comments

• JohnBoyUK said:
    Genuinely pleased for Sarri.

Some of the stick he has taken from Chelsea fans has been ridiculous.  3rd in the PL and Europa League winners (presumptious I know on my part at 4-1 up with 6 mins to go!) is a great return from his first season.

Hazard has been brilliant again.  He's singlehandedly dragged Chelsea through this season, reminiscent of Bale's last season at Spurs years ago.  How the hell will they replace him, his goals and creativity?

they can't unless their transfer ban is overturned. Will have to make do with Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi, Willian and Pedro.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Some of the stick he has taken from Chelsea fans has been ridiculous.  3rd in the PL and Europa League winners (presumptious I know on my part at 4-1 up with 6 mins to go!) is a great return from his first season.

Hazard has been brilliant again.  He's singlehandedly dragged Chelsea through this season, reminiscent of Bale's last season at Spurs years ago.  How the hell will they replace him, his goals and creativity?

A lot wrong at Chelsea.

Mouriniho out 3 months after winning the title.

Conte had problems immediately after winning the league.

Sarri left out to dry after the cup final when the keeper refused to come off.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

A lot wrong at Chelsea.

Mouriniho out 3 months after winning the title.

Conte had problems immediately after winning the league.

Sarri left out to dry after the cup final when the keeper refused to come off.
    Say what you want about the way they go about things, but the fact is it seems to work for them.

Villas-Boas was the last permanent Chelsea manager to not win a trophy and he was sacked over 9 years ago.
  • edited May 2019
    arsenal as per usual were a team that shortchanged there fans if it wasn't for xhaka they were all heading off the pitch without even going over to there fans that had spent minimum of a 1000 quid and taken days/a week off work to go and see them. and they call losing big matches a "spursy", a very good mate is an arsenal fan and i genuinely felt a bit sorry for him last night as that performance was garbage 2 shots on target!!, the bit that would of wound me up was cech getting hugs from all the Chelsea boys etc i know he is heading there next year for a back office role but was a bit much, as for the stadium - awful choice and hopefully uefa learn from that as that genuinely was like a pre season friendly in Australia or Asia - i doubt they will though and this will be the future wont be long before a few rounds of premier league fixtures are played abroad. 

Chelsea bought the title many times but now they haven't got quite as much clout and wealth, winning a europa league is seen as a massive achievement, its the expectation over there the same as at arsenal any arsenal fan under 30 grew up with them being the invincibles etc and now they are a 5/6th finishing side at best, they've won a couple of fa cups but that isn't seen as an achievement by there own. 
  • Cant beat at bit of Arsenal on Arsenal

https://youtu.be/Xl19eb6HFbk
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Cant beat at bit of Arsenal on Arsenal

https://youtu.be/Xl19eb6HFbk
    Ready made replacement for the Jeremy Kyle show!
  • love their pain
  • Everything is going well so far in finals this week.

Charlton winning.
    Arsenal losing and missing out on the champions league.
    Just need a Spurs win now to leave Liverpool empty handed.
  • edited May 2019
    was certainly a spineless performance from Arsenal, they've always sung and criticised chelsea for having no history but the team they have now represents nothing of the true Arsenal, their hallmark used to be about being tough and resilient, now they seem a soulless outfit 

massive rebuild and get back to basics for them