Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Family Stand Query

Afternoon All,

I'm looking in to getting a season ticket in the family stand for my 4 year old son and myself for next season. But, with him not being able to come along to any midweek matches am I still able to sit in the family stand or would I have to move elsewhere?

All useful guidance gratefully received.

Comments

• Mate,if you were gonna buy family stand tickets,I'd check,because there is literally only single seats dotted about now...so basically it's sold out...!!!,

and if you were to grab 2 together,I was in the same boat a few seasons back,i.e. she didn't want to go a couple of times,but as you have bought that seat yes you are able to attend on own,as do others...
  • You will be fine, also, in contrary to above there will be seats if your quick when existing season ticket holders have not taken up their existing seats, myself included as I have moved to another part of the ground. 

Not everyone will renew so should be loads when they put them back on sale. 
  • Afternoon All,

I'm looking in to getting a season ticket in the family stand for my 4 year old son and myself for next season. But, with him not being able to come along to any midweek matches am I still able to sit in the family stand or would I have to move elsewhere?

All useful guidance gratefully received.
    You will be able to use your seat, and in the past they let me upgrade my sons seat to adult.

If your seat is near the front you have to walk up to the top, back down to ground level, and down again to the toilet. Worth bearing in mind as he will want to pop out during the game.
  • Thanks all, really useful info. I'll get on with looking to book some seats tonight.
  • Mate,if you were gonna buy family stand tickets,I'd check,because there is literally only single seats dotted about now...so basically it's sold out...!!!,

and if you were to grab 2 together,I was in the same boat a few seasons back,i.e. she didn't want to go a couple of times,but as you have bought that seat yes you are able to attend on own,as do others...
    others often take other adults along, i have never really seen in policed as it should be