Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kenneth Noye to get parole!

The residents of West Kingsdown will be sleeping a bit less peacefully from now on.
71 years old....has served 19 years.

Comments

• Now they can bring the bloke he murdered back to life then I suppose!
  • Just banter and probs said sorry...
  • I looked after Kenny Noye a few years ago. As cons go he was good as gold. Had to do a pad spin on him once and he offered to make a cup of PG for us whilst we did it. I said no thanks.
  • I looked after Kenny Noye a few years ago. As cons go he was good as gold. Had to do a pad spin on him once and he offered to make a cup of PG for us whilst we did it. I said no thanks.
    Did you find any gold?

No but he scrawled a map out for me......five hours of digging later and nothing. Prick.
    Map 2 shows where the potatoes go.
  • Can't see this parole going to plan, one way or another....
  • dangerous, arrogant nutter .. even at his age he is probably still well connected in the criminal fraternity and is still a very dangerous man .. keep him in for 10 more years 
  • Was it him who flipped a Masonic sign to the judge? Or am I getting my criminals and Masons mixed up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Plenty of bollox being said on this thread. 

• edited May 2019
    Never got my head round this guy?
    He had all the money and possessions you could wish for......anyone who’s seen his place at West Kingsdown will know what I mean.
    He somehow, very fortunately, manages to get away with various ‘bits and pieces’ shall we say, over many years and stay free........a charmed life indeed.
    He then kills a cop for fucks sake and gets found not guilty of murder! Once again he walks free....I mean just how lucky can you get, though admittedly there were extenuating circumstances.
    Despite all of that and knowing full well he has a very very short fuse, he decides to drive around with a knife (handy for use at any moment) and murders a guy in a stupid road rage incident.
    You’d think he would have said to himself enough is enough and I have everything I could ever wish for....Iv’e pushed my luck once too often but no, it wasn’t to be and a man sadly had to die for nothing because of it.

• Swisdom said:
    And take Danielle Cable out of witness protection

and resuscitate the copper he killed

It's all fair now he has served his time isn't it?

Dodgy scummy bastard
    Didn't another eyewitness get shot dead as well? Unsolved murder that one...
  • WSS said:
    Swisdom said:

Dodgy scummy bastard
    Not that I know of?
  • WSS said:
    Swisdom said:

Dodgy scummy bastard
    Not that I know of?
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/15/tonythompson.theobserver

Looks like it could've been biker gang related as well.
  • Dad and brother did some building work on his house roof.  Brother looked up one day and said to dad... "have you noticed the chimneys always smoking on that building down to bottom of the garden?"
    True story.
  • Still don't believe the murder of Stephen Cameron was a 'road rage' incident.

KN is far too clever to allow that to have happened.
  • Addickted said:
    Still don't believe the murder of Stephen Cameron was a 'road rage' incident.

KN is far too clever to allow that to have happened.
    This. 
    It wasn’t a random attack, but the victim was innocent. 

• Sponsored links:

• edited May 2019
    I too have heard one or two bits and pieces from a couple of high ranking Masons (both deceased I have to say), who’s lodges were in Kent funnily enough.
    Didn’t necessarily believe what they told me though.........but interesting nevertheless.
  • I really wish I could post on here what I know. 
    For obvious reasons I won't. 
    If anyone on here ever meets me in person I will willingly have a chat.
    This is my last post on this thread. 
    This.
  • How can it not be road rage though? 
  • WSS said:
    Swisdom said:

Dodgy scummy bastard
    Not that I know of?
    this from wiki .. 'Another eyewitness (at Noye's trial ) Alan Decabral,[39] declined protection[40] and was shot dead in his car in Ashford, Kent, on 5 October 2000; police sources were in no doubt that Decabral was killed by a professional hitman.[41] However, police sources stated that Decabral had himself been questioned about gun smuggling,[41][42] had extensive criminal contacts,[40] and his estranged wife later admitted that he had been a drug dealer who owed money to others.[43] Although Noye was questioned by the police, they concluded that the still-unsolved murder had no proven connection with him.[44] '
  • edited May 2019
    Dizzle said:
    How can it not be road rage though? 
    It's possible that Stephen Cameron and his family were also very wrong uns …  

Stephen Cameron in The AnswerBank: News

Stephen Cameron was a small time drug dealer who did a job for Noye and was paid with cannabis that was not top of the range gear and no way near the price that should of been rewarded for the job done. Word got to Noye that Cameron (who was a very good kickboxer )was after him. When Noye spotted Cameron on that fateful day he did what needed to be done.

• I met Noye once in quite odd circumstances which I will not elaborate here. He seemed a very personable character, chatty, self assured, very smart and 'polished'. He also gave the impression that he was not to be f...ed with .. this was all before the police officer 'death' and the Brinks-Mat conviction
  • Nasty bastard no two ways about that and it seems anyone who lives or has lived in West Kingsdown has a story about him. 

A film about him would make awesome viewing and I say this with thoughts for anyone affected by him both The family of the policeman he stabbed and Stephen Cameron. Criminals involved in what he was involved in by their nature are interesting and resourceful people even if they are nasty pieces of work. 
  • He told the judge and jury he hoped they all died of cancer as he was led away from being sentenced.