Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Doncaster 17/05/19 - SKY SPORT'S

edited May 2019 in General Charlton
Who watched the game on TV? Who was in the Sky Sports Studio?

Interested to know what they would have said and how they reacted.

Wouldn't suprise me if Curbs or Powell turned up. Was probably Scott Minto!

Comments

• Boy did they talk up Doncaster and the chances of a comeback. Some absolute tosh as well like "with the likes of Taylor, Aribo and Parker, Charlton have a serious goals threat." Parker, come on?
  • edited May 2019
    SCP. During the game he was like he was for the first leg, almost against us. But possibly overdoing trying to be neutral. Once we won, you could hear the emotion in his voice
  • SCP. During the game he was like he was for the first leg, almost against us. But possibly overdoing trying to be neutral. Once we won, you could hear the emotion in his voice
    🙂🙂🙂He would have loved it.

It's his club
  • Think they said the play off final guests would be unsurprisingly Andy Grey and Chris Powell thought Curbs May have made it.
  • edited May 2019
    Watching the whole game on Sky Sports football. It's on again at 14:15 if anyone wants to re-live it. 
  • Think they said the play off final guests would be unsurprisingly Andy Grey and Chris Powell thought Curbs May have made it.
    The guests will be Super Clive and Michael Gray.
  • I thought they said Chris Powell and Michael Gray?
  • I just found the download links for both legs (full matches) on the following site. And the videos are in high resolution 1080p. I've downloaded games from that site before.

https://zkfootballmatches.blogspot.com/search?q=charlton
  • SCP. During the game he was like he was for the first leg, almost against us. But possibly overdoing trying to be neutral. Once we won, you could hear the emotion in his voice
    That's the problem of not having "one of each", you end up with a pundit who's obviously biased for one team, desperately trying not to show it!

Struggling to think of a famous ex Doncaster player turned pundit though
    That's the problem of not having "one of each", you end up with a pundit who's obviously biased for one team, desperately trying not to show it!

Struggling to think of a famous ex Doncaster player
    Fixed for you