Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Old CIFC’ers meet up at Wemberleee

hi just a thought after seeing some of the Gorgeous CIFC old boys on the pitch tonight if we fancied a meet up at Wembley ?

I managed to drag Matt Hurley along tonight - may be good to meet for a few liveners before - it worked at Aston Villa right???

Comments

• I’m in Sarge! This is going to be an epic weekend!
  • Are you back in UK?
  • iansarge said:
    Are you back in UK?
    Yep - me and the lad! Reunion would be amazing! 
  • I'm probably up for beer Sarge, saw you on the street after the game tonight but was being swept along in the opposite direction so couldn't say hi
  • Can't go to Wembley. Rather cross.
  • Met Razil and big Jeff prior to KO. I'm sure they'll be there
  • Can't go to Wembley. Rather cross.
    Blimey
  • Would be great to see some old faces. Count me in.
  • Say where and I'll try and be there!
  • Sponsored links:

• No idea where to meet up for this - but just say the word
  • Green Man maybe? It has a massive beer garden and the weather looks good
  • Box Park?

• Some of us will have kids with us now (mine at 16 and 15 - it's been a while .....) - So i don't suppose it will enfold like Villa (Mr Williams I look to your dancing before the game and of course, Mr Chick I look to you during said game...)

• so either Green Man or Box Park - I'm easy either way I think I've been to Green man and it did indeed have a nice spacious garden..
    no idea about box park.. but let's vote, make a decision and do it,.....
  • and then work out how to get rid of the kids and party through the night......!
  • iansarge said:
    so either Green Man or Box Park - I'm easy either way I think I've been to Green man and it did indeed have a nice spacious garden..
    the problem with box park is it's ticketed
  • rina said:
    iansarge said:
    so either Green Man or Box Park - I'm easy either way I think I've been to Green man and it did indeed have a nice spacious garden..
    the problem with box park is it's ticketed
    https://www.boxpark.co.uk/events/league-one-play-off-final-charlton-athletic-fanpark/?date=2019-05-26

ER WELL LETS ALL GET A TICKET THEN !!!!!!!
  • We're mtg at London Bridge....avoiding boxpark and Greenman... @riscardo ...you'll have to meet me...I have your tkt!

@Oakster - you out in G/wich with us on Sat night for Jeff's bday? Can hand over your tkts then...
  • London Bridge would work
  • Sponsored links:

• We're mtg at London Bridge....avoiding boxpark and Greenman... @riscardo ...you'll have to meet me...I have your tkt!

@Oakster - you out in G/wich with us on Sat night for Jeff's bday? Can hand over your tkts then...
    London Bridge!!!! Blimey
  • Gentlemen, would be great to meet up with you all. Could find my way to G/wich on Saturday or LB on Sunday, if OK.
  • iansarge said:
    London Bridge would work
    I'm happy with that. box park is a tenner for a ticket to guarantee entry. Would somebody like to pick a venue? I'm clueless about LB