Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Flying in from Overseas

Going to book flights now - now for the sweat on getting a couple of tickets 😁

Comments

• Doing exactly the same! Just worried I won’t get a ticket!
  • Good luck to you all that flying in for the final, hope you get cheap flights
  • Flying back next thursday night. Wem-ber-lee!
  • Just booked a flight from Calgary for me & the lad 😬

anyone got a spare couple of tickets!
  • Looking up flights from Vancouver,,,,,
  • Booked my cheap ticket months ago. Had a feeling about Sunderland at Wembley. Get back Tuesday morning. Most of the Grumpy clan in the east stand tonight so hopefully someone can secure a ticket for me.
  • Looking up flights from Vancouver,,,,,
    Me too! Let me know if you find anything decent, I’ll do the same!
  • Sponsored links:

• Definitely flying back in again next week from Cork. Had flights figured out earlier in the week, hopefully they haven't gone up too much. 
  • el-pietro said:
    Definitely flying back in again next week from Cork. Had flights figured out earlier in the week, hopefully they haven't gone up too much. 
    Don’t nick my flights from Cork ya boy ya xx
  • Tempted I must admit 
  • Put a flight on hold from Perth as soon as we went 1 up. They equalised as I was putting my payment details in!

Land back at Gatwick Friday afternoon!

Just hope I can get a ticket now 🤞

COYR
  • I'm booked also.....from Perth into Heathrow. Land Friday afternoon as well!
  • I'm struggling to find flights within the agreed budget.

GUTTED.
  • I'm struggling to find flights within the agreed budget.

GUTTED.
    Get back here! Renegotiate that budget! 
  • I'm trying, I'm trying! She seems happy to accept, now to deal with my boss, you know what it's like getting a weekend off at training schools! Luckily I'm in the middle of contract negotiations, this could swing it ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm booked also.....from Perth into Heathrow. Land Friday afternoon as well!
    I’m on Qatar leaving at 22.50, I’ll see you in Perth Airport for a beer, if you’re on one of the evening flights out of Perth?
  • Totally gutted we can't make it. To all of you who can - have a great day guys n gals! 
  • Decisions............ Qatar Airways direct, or Pegasus for half the price through Istanbul.
  • aliwibble said:
    @JessieAddick Go on, ask your boss. You know you want to...
    I chatted briefly with a Chinese Sunderland fan the other day. He studied at University of Sunderland IIRC and now is back in China. I mentioned my situation at work and how difficult it is to apply for an overseas trip in just two weeks in a company like mine despite all the encouragement from you lovely people. All he said was "they (meaning you) won't be able to understand it." 😂

It's hard to explain in a few words. I don't think it's wise to talk about anything remotely sensitive these days😅..... Anyway, hope everyone that flies to London has a safe trip and wonderful time at Wembley!!! I'll be cheering for the team at home!!! 😊
    Excuse my ignorance but why should it matter to your employer whether you go abroad or not when you’re on annual leave?
  • aliwibble said:
    @JessieAddick Go on, ask your boss. You know you want to...
    I chatted briefly with a Chinese Sunderland fan the other day. He studied at University of Sunderland IIRC and now is back in China. I mentioned my situation at work and how difficult it is to apply for an overseas trip in just two weeks in a company like mine despite all the encouragement from you lovely people. All he said was "they (meaning you) won't be able to understand it." 😂

It's hard to explain in a few words. I don't think it's wise to talk about anything remotely sensitive these days😅..... Anyway, hope everyone that flies to London has a safe trip and wonderful time at Wembley!!! I'll be cheering for the team at home!!! 😊
    Excuse my ignorance but why should it matter to your employer whether you go abroad or not when you’re on annual leave?
    I work in a state-owned bank. State-owned, and it's a bank (think about big money). Hopefully this will help you understand why. :wink: