Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What does the sell-out tell us about our club?

This is CAST's take on the phenomenal attendance for tomorrow's game:

https://www.castrust.org/2019/05/what-does-the-sell-out-tell-us-about-our-club/

Comments

• Options
    There has been..........an awakening.
  • Options
    perhaps he's realised any success with us is in spite of his ownership.. :smile:
  • Options
    It says that there is a jolly interesting football match going on and would it not be spiffing to attend?
  • Options
    I think it's a perfect storm really - likeable management / players, great form going in to the play offs, winning the 1st leg, decent weather, Friday night social, good chance of winning.

Genuinely can't remember a time (even in the PL) where so many non Charlton supporting people have been on me to get them a ticket.
  • Options

Charlton Athletic - the best-kept secret in the EFL.

But not any more ....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent statement. Totally agree. 
  • Options
    The message that a crowd this size sends out to any potential new owners is that if they buy Charlton and show a bit of ambition then we have plenty of supporters to get behind the team and help us to go on to bigger and better things. 
    If we're winning 
  • Options
    It will show to anyone looking at buying the club that we can sell out the ground. It shows that given the right circumstances, we will be there in large numbers.
  • Options
    It will attract potential investors that's for sure...
  • Options
    Great great statement by CAST,making me even more excited/anxious/nervous bout tom nite...but they missed Blackpools mantra at the end...

& F@"k Off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    GHF 'really came out of nowhere', I like that, and get what you mean.
    All sort of mystic too, like the mist rolling in from the Thames.
  • Options
    Quite a few bandwagoners I personally know 3 arsenal fans attending which does piss me off a little 
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    That we have a lot more glory fans than previously , our bandwagon is catching up with the scum
    I didn't realise there was such thing as a league one glory supporter
    well they don't come all season to the run of the mill league one fixtures and then when a big league one play off game comes along with Wembley close by they turn up , voila 
    I can understand casuals and non supporters wanting a day out at Wembley, but not a home match against Doncaster though
    A Friday so a chance for a beer up easy to get tickets etc
  • Options
    Quite a few bandwagoners I personally know 3 arsenal fans attending which does piss me off a little 
    Why would Arsenal fans even be interested in this game?!
  • Options
    Sleeping giant.
  • Options
    I really don't get this - why?
    Presumably had to jump through hoops to get tickets and the game is already on TV.
    What are they getting out of this?
    Tossers (no offence to you intended)
  • Options
    Scouting Joe Aribo for their YouTube channels...