Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• That is one fantastic article. Brilliant stuff Airman.
  • Brilliant simply brilliant, hats off Airman a great article. 

• Magnificent!!
  • Great narrative, as always.
  • Great read Rick
  • great article.
  • NugNug
    edited May 2019
    Love that. Who'd have guessed a couple of years ago that Lee Bowyer would come back and have such a positive impact on our club? Long may it continue. Cant wait for tomorrow.
  • Loved reading that article Rick,  lets hope we can take inspiration and move on to Wembley then the Championship. COYR!
  • Sponsored links:

• Almost a welling of a tear reading that article @Airman Brown - that something special we as Addicks fans have that can't be destroyed by Duchatelet.
  • Well played, as always, Rick.
  • Brilliant piece. Out of adversity, something is stirring again...
  • A brilliant, rousing, soul warming article Rick, excellent stuff.
  • Great read.
  • Brilliant!
  • Gutted not to have been mentioned or quoted. Good apart from that 
  • Well written soul stirring stuff.....Sir Winston couldn’t have done better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lump in the throat reading that. Thank you.
  • Brilliant, Airman, and very emotive reading! Friday here we come....
  • Shiver,tingles & excited oh & a little tear in my eye...well done Airman,even golfie's loins must be stirred reading that...🙌
  • A fine article.

I remember feeling very proud and emotional at that end of season game against Hartlepool when we went up as L1 champions. I suspect seeing the ground full again I will feel the same this Friday evening, as will many of you. 
  • great article Airman 
  • The stirring of our support under Bowyer has been astonishing. It proves you don't need Target 10,000 if you have an inspirational manager and a set of players playing with confidence and style. Surely Duchatelet won't risk losing that - will he?
  • Worthy of wider circulation to the press to compare against Douchatelet 's shit he spouts!.
  • edited May 2019
    The stirring of our support under Bowyer has been astonishing. It proves you don't need Target 10,000 if you have an inspirational manager and a set of players playing with confidence and style. Surely Duchatelet won't risk losing that - will he?
    Never try and second guess someone who has a track record of being unhinged :smirk:
  • It is very easy on the eye - skilful players playing positively and quickly.