Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you're not at the Valley on Friday night, where will you be watching?

I've already scheduled an 'important project task' on my work calendar for Friday afternoon...

I'm gonna need to find a quiet room at the office to watch it in peace. But shhh don't tell the boss.

What about you lot?

Comments

• Wherever I can find some peace and quiet in the amusement park lol
  • In the office, on my iPad. Did a test run today to make sure the network didn’t kick me out for streaming. 
  • At home on the sofa, just hoping that the Sky Sports feed on my android box doesn't play up.
  • Bricklayers in Bromley now moved to The Beehive in New Eltham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Will be streaming along on DAZN in Vancouver.

No need for the muted 4:45am celebrations this time though!
  • Streaming on DAZN up in whistler during my lunch break
  • Sunny Suffolk for me. COYR
  • edited May 2019
    The sunny Correze, although rain forecast for Friday 
  • Sunny Algarve. Hopefully booking flights home to see the final before returning on the 27th.
  • Will be back home in Hinckley just in time, Sky Sports for me in lounge, with the rest of the RedM household, including the dogs, in the conservatory. 
  • Sunny Evesham via a Sky Pass on Now TV. COYR.
  • Sunny Evesham via a Sky Pass on Now TV. COYR.
    This but sunny Arlesey 
  • At home in Essex with the Mrs and my two boys. We usually have a movie night on Fridays and It’s the last Friday in this house (moving on Monday) 

lets hope its it’s one to remember! 
  • Sponsored links:

• At home, on my own, nervous already, last nights Leeds game didn't help. 
  • on Sky Go sitting in Edinburgh airport waiting for a 10 o'clock flight to Dublin
  • Nervously sat on the edge of my sofa at home on my own with plenty of beer.
  • The sunny Correze, although forecast for Friday 
    Went to that part of the world last year...very nice.
  • As I don't have Sky, I need to find a pub showing the match. Anyone know of one in Holsworthy or Bideford areas?
  • In my living room in Doha, with the kids, its live on BeIn Sport here.
  • As I don't have Sky, I need to find a pub showing the match. Anyone know of one in Holsworthy or Bideford areas?
    No idea but most decent pubs should stick it on for you if you get in there early enough and ask.