Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: POSF 1st LEG: Doncaster 1-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 82 Lifers who gave marks and to Ross1 for again supplying the pic:

Comments

• Great work, I forgot to do my marks but would have been generally inline.  Am I the only one who struggles to tell Cullen and Morgan apart from a distance? 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Great work, I forgot to do my marks but would have been generally inline.  Am I the only one who struggles to tell Cullen and Morgan apart from a distance? 
    Same here, Cullen is a bit stockier 

I find Pearce and Cullington to be quite similar looking from a distance too
  • Sorry to be picky, but I am sure that Bowyer got a red card at Wimbledon and was forced to walk right across the pitch into the stands. The incident was close to where I was standing. You are only showing him with two yellows in the stats.
  • Where do you find the time LL to do all of these tables? but I am pleased that you do. I am interested in the assists table, you have Taylor as 17 assists, but Sky referred to him as having 9. When I saw an article a couple of weeks ago of the best players in EFL, they also said Taylor had a lot less than the above table. Do you add some for a reason that the others do not, although I would rather believe you are correct  :)
  • Just looked at the attendance figures. Roughly 7500 of them. No way will they fill the JS stand on Friday. Lucky if they bring 1500. 

• If they sold 800 before yesterday, it will be 1,000 tops. 
  • ross1 said:
    Where do you find the time LL to do all of these tables? but I am pleased that you do. I am interested in the assists table, you have Taylor as 17 assists, but Sky referred to him as having 9. When I saw an article a couple of weeks ago of the best players in EFL, they also said Taylor had a lot less than the above table. Do you add some for a reason that the others do not, although I would rather believe you are correct  :)
    I am a lot more lenient with assists, for example if a player is fouled and the resultant free kick becomes a goal I give the fouled player an assist.
  • Good to see the average marks make sense..
    How any  Charlton player could be marked under 7 was difficult to fathom. 

• Great job as always LL; just two more to go!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Great work, I forgot to do my marks but would have been generally inline.  Am I the only one who struggles to tell Cullen and Morgan apart from a distance? 
    Same here, Cullen is a bit stockier 

I find Pearce and Cullington to be quite similar looking from a distance too
    Cullen and Purringtons baby. 
    A steady Duracell Battery boy? Hmm, possible I suppose 😉.