Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• A strange move by the (former) Lionesses, especially as the new name makes it sound like they're playing for an airport!
  • There is a team in Kent that sounds like a Railway Station. 
  • Wait a minute. The Millwall ladies (ex Millwall via name change)

Are called "The Lionesses"

Charlton mens side are nicknamed "The Addicks"

In regards to that, shouldn't our ladies team therefore be called "The Ad-fannys"

Probably the worst joke ever told but I continued to write it anyway. Even I'm cringing and I'm the one that came up with it.
  • The report doesn't make it clear if there's a separate Lionesses set up that sticks with Millwall but doesn't keep the place in the league. 
    I think it's a poor show - Millwall Lionesses were pioneers in the game and it does sound like their current owners have burnt their bridges a bit with the Spanner's community trust and fan club. 

We'll just have to beat the men's team next season instead ;)
  • To be honest. I wouldn’t want any association with Millwall either. 
  • A strange move by the (former) Lionesses, especially as the new name makes it sound like they're playing for an airport!
    Could be the making of them. I reckon they’ll take off next season.
  • Typical women, always changing their minds. 
    And moaning about having to wear the same outfit.
  • Their media team seem a bit hard done by. Notwithstanding that, as a media team, they need to learn how to write. Their syntax is crap. 
  • ...they need to learn how to write... 
    You can take the girl out of Millwall...