Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster pre-match pubs

So where we all going?

Comments

• So where we all going?
    The Wetherspoons is open at 8, fill your boots.
  • clb74 said:
    So where we all going?
    F@cking nowhere train don't get in till 11
    Possibly.
  • So where we all going?
    Yeah that’s what I’m thinking. There tonight and tomorrow. Not much there.
  • So where we all going?
    Exactly what I will be doing. Hotel breakfast at 8 spoons at 9 when they start serving. 
  • Mrs 4 ever will be taking me to get my ticket at 9am, then a harvester breakfast, should be in the pub by 10 :-) 
  • So where we all going?
    Exactly what I will be doing. Hotel breakfast at 8 spoons at 9 when they start serving. 
    By which time Tony will be as high as that crane he operates!!!!!
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Mrs 4 ever will be taking me to get my ticket at 9am, then a harvester breakfast, should be in the pub by 10 :-) 
    I have just worked out what your username actually means .
    I thought it said 43 v3r.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Mrs 4 ever will be taking me to get my ticket at 9am, then a harvester breakfast, should be in the pub by 10 :-) 
    I have just worked out what your username actually means .
    I thought it said 43 v3r.
    That's not the driod you are looking for :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Not going to be much oppo for a drink due to train times, don’t know if they are serving drink at the ground? Can see major headaches with ticket picks ups, getting in stadium etc 
  • Not going to be much oppo for a drink due to train times, don’t know if they are serving drink at the ground? Can see major headaches with ticket picks ups, getting in stadium etc 
    Alchohol will be on sale I'm sure I've read on here, anyway it was in the league game for sure.
  • RedChaser said:
    Not going to be much oppo for a drink due to train times, don’t know if they are serving drink at the ground? Can see major headaches with ticket picks ups, getting in stadium etc 
    Alchohol will be on sale I'm sure I've read on here, anyway it was in the league game for sure.
    Expect it to run out, but main thing is we get the win!. 
  • Give the Coach and Horses in the city centre a miss, the clientele in there make your average Jeremy Kyle guest look like sophisticated aristocracy. I’m pretty certain I had my drink spiked in there last season. Woke up the next day with absolutely no memory of the day before and a broken toe.
    Classic excuse for explaining to the Mrs why you are so smashed
  • Beefeater at lakeside across from ground. Picking up tickets at 9 and food and beer by 9.30
  • Never appealed to me early beering. Just seems wrong.

Have a latte and an almond croissant chaps. That will tide you over until the Sunday lunchtime Sherry
    Behave 

Have a latte and an almond croissant chaps. That will tide you over until the Sunday lunchtime Sherry
    Or go Spanish and have a large brandy with the coffee.

Errr Charlton in the play offs....croissant. We aren’t in Europe just yet. 
  • Too early for me. Will happily have a beer or 5 afterwards though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Gatwick Wspoons, quicker and earlier than the trains.

• Have missed the Doncaster flight, I'll get the Copenhagen flight instead!
  • I’m amazed you can hold your phone steady enough to take a picture.
  • Give the Coach and Horses in the city centre a miss, the clientele in there make your average Jeremy Kyle guest look like sophisticated aristocracy. I’m pretty certain I had my drink spiked in there last season. Woke up the next day with absolutely no memory of the day before and a broken toe.
    Sore arse? :smile:
  • Beefeater pub at ground already open & serving alcohol. 
  • There's a McDonalds next to it. 
  • Beefeater pub at ground already open & serving alcohol. 
    I'll be there in 20 
  • I am shocked by how many Charlton are already here!