Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I can’t help but wonder...

Had 12 months ago v Shrewsbury we had 23,000 home fans filling The Valley instead of 13,000, would the Aussie mob seen better the potential for the club’s support?

Would they have seen revenue growth potential to make the costly overpriced deal be more worthy of a gamble?

Guess we’ll never know. 

Comments

• Nope. The Belgian half-wit would have seen a glimpse of the crowd on the streaming feed in his lair, leaned towards a strategically-placed, single stem microphone, clicked the "on" switch and broadcast, in his monosyllabic, resonant pissweasel drawl, directly to his go-to deal-destroyer Leaving The Truck, "Add ten mill more to the price.  Or else". 
  • Promotion is the only thing that will hasten the takeover. 
  • The Aussies saw the potential. They just never had the money. 
  • I tell you what I do know.
    With the feel good factor going through the club and fans.
    I expect us to sell a lot more season tickets even if we don't go up.
    Roland will be in no rush to sell us and next season it will cost him even less to run the club
  • I don't think we will sell significantly more unless the senile fool sells us. If that happens there will be a major increase. This does feel like an important time for him to go.
  • I don't think we will sell significantly more unless the senile fool sells us. If that happens there will be a major increase. This does feel like an important time for him to go.
    He ain't going nowhere unless someone is willing to pay near what he wants.
    He will do just enough to keep the fans happy.
  • clb74 said:
    I tell you what I do know.
    Roland will be in no rush to sell us and next season it will cost him even less to run the club
    That might not happen if he loses Bowyer and fails to sign up or adequately replace the better players out of contract. Though if people are daft enough to buy a ST before seeing what happens that might not matter anyway. 
  • edited May 2019
    Davo55 said:
    clb74 said:
    I tell you what I do know.
    That might not happen if he loses Bowyer and fails to sign up or adequately replace the better players out of contract. Though if people are daft enough to buy a ST before seeing what happens that might not matter anyway. 
    Davo he will do just enough.
    The good thing is Roland hasn't got enough savvy to be really driving these season tickets during the play offs.
  • Sponsored links:

• There are no interested Aussies. 
    The takeover is a very clever myth by RD to keep the protests quiet.