Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TRAVEL DISRUPTION SOUTHEASTERN ** SUNDAY 12.05 - DONCASTER

For anyone travelling to Kings Cross and planning to utilise the ever reliable Southeastern line, then be aware there are no trains running on the Bexleyheath line and the there is partial/revised services on the Sidcup Line.

https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/travel-information/live-travel-information/planned-engineering-work

Comments

• The coolest Travellers get the coach from Larkfield at 4.50 AM on Sunday.
    The second coolest are all the other coach travellers of course.
    The rest of you are all pussies.
    ....muck and bullets...chips out of newspapers....tin baths....outside bogs...and coal scuttles...and bread and water...long johns....vests.....hankies....rattles and rosettes....

• seth plum said:
    The coolest Travellers get the coach from Larkfield at 4.50 AM on Sunday.
    ....muck and bullets...chips out of newspapers....tin baths....outside bogs...and coal scuttles...and bread and water...long johns....vests.....hankies....rattles and rosettes....

I went to Halifax away in 2011 on the coach, as was a 1215 kick off. NEVER AGAIN. Good Luck Sir!
  • Erith/Greenwich line fine I assume. 
  • seth plum said:

ricketts, TB, measles, impitigo, short trousers and you forgot jumpers for goalpoasts
  • Bus replacement service on Sunday from Beckenham Junction to Bromley South :-(
  • Bus replacement service on Sunday from Beckenham Junction to Bromley South :-(
    No fast trains f#cking b@llocks 
  • PopIcon said:
    seth plum said:

I went to Halifax away in 2011 on the coach, as was a 1215 kick off. NEVER AGAIN. Good Luck Sir!
    I was on that.

The f****** thing left Bromley 10 minutes late even though the last passenger turned up 10 minutes before departure time.

We rolled in to Halifax 25 minutes before kick-off.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    Bus replacement service on Sunday from Beckenham Junction to Bromley South :-(
    7.29 direct, ALL others require a change.
  • clb74 said:
    Its not fast though
    That’s going to depend on your definition of “fine”
  • Seems all good on the Sidcup line and northern line. 
  • clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Its not fast though
    Neither are you.
  • PopIcon said:
    seth plum said:

I was on that.

The f****** thing left Bromley 10 minutes late even though the last passenger turned up 10 minutes before departure time.

We rolled in to Halifax 25 minutes before kick-off.
    Me too. Last time I have done the coach. Being first on and last off makes the Bromley pick up the very worst. And you don't even get to pick your own seat cos they've got people's names on them! Fortunately I got a lift home. Never again.
  • edited May 2019
    There are 2 Thameslink trains an hour on the Woolwich line that go direct to Kings Cross.
  • Saying no trains to kings cross before 8.30am
  • clb74 said:
    Saying no trains to kings cross before 8.30am
    Correct - have to change at London Bridge until then. And there's only one an hour on Sundays. 
  • 2,500 at Doncaster