Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Danny Baker

Was giving a running commentary on the Barcelona game. I bet he was at Wembley last week.

Comments

• Great news!
  • masicat said:

Was giving a running commentary on the Barcelona game. I bet he was at Wembley last week.

No he wasn't. Was at a wedding instead.
  • edited May 2019
    At last it's all over for Danny Baker! So typical of him to try and get out of the hole he has dug himself by bringing up cancer. 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/danny-bakers-racist-meghan-markle-16246392
  • What has happened? 
  • WTF is anyone talking about?
  • At best it is stupid beyond belief at worst it is disgustingly racist, however he intended it it looks racist.
  • not dead then? 
  • Sponsored links:

• cfgs said:
    At best it is stupid beyond belief at worst it is disgustingly racist, however he intended it it looks racist.
    ^^^ this
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Riviera said:
    At last it's all over for Danny Baker! So typical of him to try and get out of the hole he has dug himself by bringing up cancer. 
    There’s no way on god’s green earth he intended any racial connotations by posting that pic. 
    Completely agree.  Shpuld have stopped to think before posting it (or just posted something actually funny) but no way was it meant to be racist.

Absolutely moronic though WHATEVER his intentions.
  • He knew what he was posting and how it would be taken. He’s reverting to type, as most of our Bermondsey neighbours do from time to time.
  • Finally the downfall of Danny Baker. Bloody excellent. See ya Danny
  • That other spanner prick Liddle will be along any minute now whining about how you can't do anything these days without offending someone.... 
  • I thought he famously doesn't have a mobile 'phone, yet he still manages to tweet.

• That other spanner prick Liddle will be along any minute now whining about how you can't do anything these days without offending someone.... 
    To be fair, it would appear you can't.

Tosser.

;)
  • Addickted said:
    That other spanner prick Liddle will be along any minute now whining about how you can't do anything these days without offending someone.... 
    To be fair, it would appear you can't.

Tosser.

;)
    Leroy Ambrose I hope Addickted calling you a tosser didn't offend you. :)  
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:
    I thought he famously doesn't have a mobile 'phone, yet he still manages to tweet.

Can it not be done from a computer these days? 
  • Oh dear.
  • It is so stupid.

It is not raciest 

It's just someone being a bit careless and not really thinking ahead.

Danny Baker is not raciest.

If he was raciest....I very much doubt he would go about it by doing a tweet like that.

You can never be sure. I do not know the man, but, I just can not imagine him to be a raciest individual. 

I guess my belief is mostly just based on intuition.

• Dave2l said:
    It is so stupid.

It is not raciest 

It's just someone being a bit careless and not really thinking ahead.

Danny Baker is not raciest.

If he was raciest....I very much doubt he would go about it by doing a tweet like that.

You can never be sure. I do not know the man, but, I just can not imagine him to be a raciest individual. 

I guess my belief is mostly just based on intuition.

He posted a picture of a primate, I don’t know how else I can take it other than he is implying the new baby is in some way Sub human. Also what a pathetic excuse he then puts out as though it was some naive misunderstanding on his part.
  • edited May 2019
    As other have said, I don't think he did it for racist reasons, I've never felt that he is a racist, it was just ridiculously stupid.  I certainly don't believe this picture had any racist connotations as he knows his career would be down the pan, it could be anyway I guess.  Social media is immediate and every comment is on public view to so many instantly.  If you make an error, it's glaringly obvious and you're probably not going to get away with it quietly.  Sometimes it's easy to press go before you've really thought something through.
  • I don't actually get it. Who are the people in the picture. Have I missed the joke?
  • Dad.....do you know the piano’s on my foot?