Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Does anyone remember Lee Boxall disappearing on route to a Charlton game in 1988 ?

Missing or Murdered ? The Disappearance of Lee Boxell Wednesday 8th May 10pm C5

I remember it well. The programme is on C5, so I'm not expecting it to be great, but thought I'd mention it.

Comments

• Yes, remember this clearly.

Lots of posters around Selhurst and appeals in the programmes etc.
  • Sounds like a real sinister edge to this story. There are some real evil bastards out there.
  • A mate of mine went out with a family member a few years back. The family have been told what the police think happened but there wasn’t any proof. 

The not knowing must be the hardest part. 
  • I thought this was covered in a t.v. programme  a few years back with regard the Yew tree investigations. Thinking was he might have been lured to a derelict house......

We shall see what C5 say. 
  • Lee's Dad was in a choir made up of people with missing family members on Britain's Got Talent.
  • I only caught the end of this but when his dad sang it choked the crap out of me 
  • SPOILER ALERT

So it looks like Lee never went to the Charlton game.
    Most likely murdered by paedophiles at "the shed" in Cheam.
  • edited May 2019
    Looks like the original detective team really cocked it up. Went with the notion that he went to Selhurst & that was it. Surely if they had spoken to the 2 young lads who saw him in Sutton at 2.20pm then they might have had a chance.