Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play off match day threads........SO SORRY

I must apologise to all those that rely on the match day threads but as these games on on Sky, I wish to sit back, relax with a beer and watch the games, so I will not be contributing to the match day threads. I have always appreciated the complements I have been given by members of CL and hate to let them down, but I do not get a chance to watch our team these days, apart from the Portsmouth televised game, so hope you will understand how I feel. I am sure others will contribute to these games and not let you down. I hope, like everyone else, next season, I can comment on games in the Championship, unless Redmidland is back to continue his wonderful commentaries. Once again SORRY

Comments

• We'll let you off.  Just this once.  Report early for pre-season friendlies.
  • I would demand that you do penance for this outrageous sin

Buuut you'll be watching Charlton so think that'll be punishment enough ;)

Hope you get to enjoy seeing a rare game
  • Roland has offered so you take a well earned rest Ross.
  • Enjoy the games Ross. 
  • edited May 2019
    Makes a mockery of those who were labelling him a celebrity earlier.
  • ross1 said:
    I must apologise to all those that rely on the match day threads but as these games on on Sky, I wish to sit back, relax with a beer and watch the games, so I will not be contributing to the match day threads. I have always appreciated the complements I have been given by members of CL and hate to let them down, but I do not get a chance to watch our team these days, apart from the Portsmouth televised game, so hope you will understand how I feel. I am sure others will contribute to these games and not let you down. I hope, like everyone else, next season, I can comment on games in the Championship, unless Redmidland is back to continue his wonderful commentaries. Once again SORRY
    FLAG
  • edited May 2019
    ross1 said:
    FLAG
    Your wish is my command Dave 🇬🇧 😉

Edit; no need to apologise Ross, enjoy and thanks for your coverage 👍
  • Thanks for this season @ross1 Wouldn’t have been the same without you, appreciated your commentary every week. Enjoy the tv games. 
  • edited May 2019
    I think everyone else will be watching on the tele too Ross so I wouldn’t worry about it. Thanks for all the hard work every Saturday and a sizeable number of Tuesdays too!
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:
    Ahhh damn I was so looking forward to reading it the day after...😏😁
  • Enjoy the game and thank you for your good work. I appreciate it.