Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: Charlton 4-0 Rochdale

many thanks to the 51 Lifers who gave marks and to Ross1 for the Aribo image

Comments

• Thanks as ever LL. 5 players averaging over 7 for the season shows that we've got a team who've played well.

Interesting that Morgan has 3 assists whereas Williams has only 1. 9 assists for Cullen is a very impressive number too

• Sunderland's end of season form is shocking. 2 defeats in their first 40 games, 3 defeats in their last 6 games!
    Sunderland messed up for me because they couldnt replace Josh Maja... He's still their top scorer three ahead of McGeady yet its a long distance back to third top scorer for them

Thankfully for us; Roland wasnt able to completely screw us over (with the sale of Grant) because Taylor has been on fire of late and we've had an Igor of old to rely on... Else I reckon our form would have gone in a similar direction
  • Thanks as ever LL. 5 players averaging over 7 for the season shows that we've got a team who've played well.

Interesting that Morgan has 3 assists whereas Williams has only 1. 9 assists for Cullen is a very impressive number too

I also think we are much better balanced as a side with Morgan than Williams. Like to see him start v Donny 
  • Thanks for the stats. 

Igor seems to have some serious discipline problems as he is in the list twice !
  • Interesting that Taylor tops four of the above leagues, although he would probably have not wanted to top one of them. As usual, good work LL
  • Sage said:
    Also, when was the last time we got into double figures for penalties in a season, let alone 15 and scoring 12 of them.

Shows we get the ball forward far more than we used to and far more dangerous when we do. We hurt teams and are a lot to handle. 
    Amazing number of penalties, never remember us getting so many 
  • Sponsored links:

• stonemuse said:
    Sage said:
    Also, when was the last time we got into double figures for penalties in a season, let alone 15 and scoring 12 of them.

Shows we get the ball forward far more than we used to and far more dangerous when we do. We hurt teams and are a lot to handle. 
    Amazing number of penalties, never remember us getting so many 

I think one year in the premiership didn't we go a whole season without getting one? or only one in comparison. Obviously we play more on the front foot now but also could be down to the big team factor, perhaps we are the big team this year?
  • edited May 2019
    Sunderland's end of season form is shocking. 2 defeats in their first 40 games, 3 defeats in their last 6 games!
    Sunderland messed up for me because they couldnt replace Josh Maja... He's still their top scorer three ahead of McGeady yet its a long distance back to third top scorer for them

Thankfully for us; Roland wasnt able to completely screw us over (with the sale of Grant) because Taylor has been on fire of late and we've had an Igor of old to rely on... Else I reckon our form would have gone in a similar direction
    While the sale of Grant was clearly a blow, in retrospect bringing in Purrington was a massive plus for the team. Since he arrived we've only lost 1 match (Fleetwood) when he played. It's akin to 98 when bringing in Mills, Youds and Ilic gave us the run of clean sheets that took us to Wembley.

We lost 8 games up to the end of December, and only 2 since then.
    Yeah, Purrington 12-5-1.  Parker, um... 2-3-2.  Charton without Parker in starting lineup: 11-3-0 in 2019.