Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone in Lee Green tonight?

edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
Oo er...if you are at a loose end get yerself over to The Dirty South on Lee High Rd.
3 bands playing, £3 to get in late bar etc etc. Mention Bluetrain when you walk through the door, we get paid then. We are nearly all CAFC fans so say hello etc. and I'll get you a sherry.
Or stay in and watch I'm a Calamity get me a Career!!!
Ta!

Comments

• That's the old Rose of Lee ? didn't realise it had bands in there now, what type of music ?
  • Who's playing, out of interest?

I know Carl Barrats been there recently to play a set...
  • No1 - I think it was called 'Sports' many years ago.
    Bonehead from Oasis was there a while back too!!

P_Air:-

The Soundcasters - A young up and coming band, good band loads of energy

Bluetrain - A bunch of old farts, rock/ blues, 'kin brilliant (well I would say that)!!!

Burnt Ash - Good band (rock, not too heavy)

All bands will be playing their own Material/plus some covers

Should be a mixture of ages there, its the first night of what they hope will be a weekly/monthly event!!
  • would've been up for that bibs being local and that but off to this feeling tonight

hope it goes well
  • [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]No1 - I think it was called 'Sports' many years ago.
    Bonehead from Oasis was there a while back too!!

Yes, it was the rose of lee. Kate Bush played there before 'The kick inside' was recorded.
  • Is it true KB's first public performance was at the "New" Tigers Head in Lee when she was 15 ?